Show Us Your Motors!

No proof yet, need to dyno it but it does have a water/air chargecooler which most S3's will not as their intercoolers are front mounted.

I'd be happy with 350'ish anyway as it's the power delivery that is impressive.

Revo do claim high figures but either way you won't feel barely any difference! Realistically Stage 2+ figure are 350-370hp as the stock turbo is at it's limit. Just keep an eye on the cam follower... :p

Heh, aye, hope so

Its meant to be one of the quickest Kei cars, very restricted. So I'll keep it looking as is, but the engine will get some work to help open it up. Same engine as the later cappuccino and much more power is quite easy.

Itll be a hoot

Had a Daihatsu Cuore Avanzato TR-XX R4 turbo for a year or so and that was amazing fun, full time 4wd with no weight and a revy turbo made for hilarious launches and the tiny wheel and tyres meant controllable 4wheel drifts round everything :) Proper little hooligan, if useless on a motorway!

Had a Daihatsu Cuore Avanzato TR-XX R4 turbo for a year or so and that was amazing fun, full time 4wd with no weight and a revy turbo made for hilarious launches and the tiny wheel and tyres meant controllable 4wheel drifts round everything :) Proper little hooligan, if useless on a motorway!

Hah, I do love the TRXX and was looking at them as well. Tough to find them in good condition now, even in Japan.

I am looking forward to it... must resist the temptation to buy bits until it arrives

It's already got a lightened fly, uprated clutch, upgraded pads and discs, braided lines (clutch and brake), decatted, miltek exhaust, airbox (intake) modification, plenum spacer, remap, kaaz 1.5 LSD, LED rear light clusterss + lots of other bits and bobs...

I do want to upgrade the shocks though I'm not really wanting to lower it tbh, if I did, it would be a negligible amount.

List of things I want to do:

Spacers
Suspension
Front lip
Wrap the roof black (looks amazing!)
Refurb the wheels (antharcite)
Upgrade the bushes
Upgrade the droplinks

The list is quite extensive... and expensive...

However, it's perfectly good enough for now... :(

How does the Miltek exhaust sound mate? I have HFCs on mine and am looking at the Miltek for my exhaust upgrade. Only one I am considering.

Not looking too bad for 13 years old.

typer.jpg

How does the Miltek exhaust sound mate? I have HFCs on mine and am looking at the Miltek for my exhaust upgrade. Only one I am considering.

I thought I had better video if it. I know ScoobyDoo was at the rolling road and can vouch for how great it sounds on full chat.

Here's just a crappy vid not under load but you get a rough idea.

https://youtu.be/e2-EvcepfM4

Cheers mate, they are 4" tailpipe diameter right? Sounds very nice, decision made :)

Yup 4". Though the cross section is 3" for the main pipe.

I don't have a video of it under load - but others have heard it and think it sounds great. Nice and meaty at low revs, culminating into an aggressive snarl at the top end.

They're great - I'm happy with my decision.

Yup 4". Though the cross section is 3" for the main pipe.

I don't have a video of it under load - but others have heard it and think it sounds great. Nice and meaty at low revs, culminating into an aggressive snarl at the top end.

They're great - I'm happy with my decision.

Lovely chap, just what I am after. Won't be for a few months yet, but can't wait :D

Back
Top Bottom