Show Us Your Motors!

I don't think anyone could describe a 100k mile car as "low mileage" and keep a straight face.

30k is low mileage.
SUrely it depends on the age of car? A car from the 60's with 100k miles I would call low mileage. My car which is 17 years old has 107k on it, so 6.3k a year which I wouldn't call low but isn't especially high for the age of car.

On the flip side I can't get on with the looks of the GT.

Different strokes for different folks and all that :p

I would love a 156 GTA SW though...

The GT is a bit fugly from the rear, but driving it i wouldn't see :D

Also wouldn't mind a 147GTA but looking around they fetch good money still.

Miss my old 156 Tspark, i will have another Alfa at some point.

100K is low mileage for a diesel Passat.

Its all relative. :p

My '03 Octavia on 167,500 miles is 'average' mileage for a diesel Octavia.

My mates '02 Octavia on 435,000 miles is high mileage. :D

Last edited:
So, had my offer accepted on a new (to me) motor today. The private plate just came off, so as soon as the V5 comes back it should be mine.

Always fancied one of these. An itch needing scratched. And I was looking for something I could "play" with again...

(sellers pics for now, I'll never understand why people turn the wheels for pics though)

IMG_0034_zpsh3nc5cus.jpg

IMG_0037_zpsoejlmjqs.jpg

Decent enough spec on it too, with xenons and nav, as well as a Miltek, H&R springs and APR induction kit. And it's number 777...

Last edited:
So, had my offer accepted on a new (to me) motor today. The private plate just came off, so as soon as the V5 comes back it should be mine.

Always fancied one of these. An itch needing scratched. And I was looking for something I could "play" with again...

(sellers pics for now, I'll never understand why people turn the wheels for pics though)

Decent enough spec on it too, with xenons and nav, as well as a Miltek, H&R springs and APR induction kit. And it's number 777...

Nice, always prefered the look of the MK5 Golf. MK6 seems a bit meh, MK7 just looks like most other cars with the stealth type sharp edges (still looks nice though).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom