Show Us Your Motors!

We should have a NC500 thread I feel, few of us done it now, might be a good sticky for others.

That'd be good, I looked at doing it (or at least some of it) myself some weeks ago during some time off but it was last-minute and the weather was predictably crap so I abandoned the idea. Maybe next year or if I can get some time off in the next month or two.

Picked up my new car last Monday and haven't stopped smiling since. It's a C300 Premium spec, only thing I wish I got was Command as the Garmin feels a little dated. Pleasure to drive, having automatic and cruise control is a god send! Excuse the poor phone pics, can do better ones later.

XHWFMy3.jpg

W3jyNWo.jpg.png

l5LEwSN.jpg

cxxv2qo.jpg

zl9Ofln.jpg

Love it. I love new merc interiors. But then i am a fanboy of all (decent) Mercs really. I especially love that they have binned the shifter from everything finally.

[TW]Fox;29945727 said:
Isn't it column shift like the previous E Class was?

The previous e-class changed to an electronic column (stalk) shift in 2012 (was a normal mechanical centre shifter before that) but yeah its the same as that :)

First (merc) car to change to it was the W221 in 2006. The C-Class has only just caught up 10 years later :p

C Class Coupes look great. Not a big fan of the screen placement, same style placement as Audi and BMW, why not just integrate them into the dash :(

e; Terrible quality...
G5GW2jJ.jpg.png

Really need to dechrome and get my splitter but loads of things keep getting in the way :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom