Show Us Your Motors!

Someone took a nice photo of mine at a car meet in Milton Keynes on Sunday, just before it rained all over it.

lowdownmeet.jpg

I used to drive that road in the 182 pretty much everytime I went home. Assuming it's the road from Forres, linking to the A940 road. So much fun, rarely any traffic too :)

I used to drive that road in the 182 pretty much everytime I went home. Assuming it's the road from Forres, linking to the A940 road. So much fun, rarely any traffic too :)

We went from the top, so A939 starting from Speybridge, then the A93 towards Braemar and Blairgowrie (you can cut the corner of the 939 and 93 using the B976 which spits you out next to Balmoral). Favourite bit was the valley after Braemar where the trees disappeared and you followed the course of the river, would have been quite happy spent the week just doing those roads alone.

[TW]Fox;29959757 said:
You kept that quiet :D

In my defence I haven't posted anywhere near as much as the others :)

Our trusty hatch coming up to 3 years owned and 30,000 miles driven. Never let us down despite being abused and has required nothing but normal servicing. About as close as you can get to 80's hot hatch feeling without worrying about reliability. It's cheap simple cars like this one that really get under your skin :).

2ngy3kl.jpg

foq8f7.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking ignis adam. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay? I was considering one of these before, but was unsure on parts availability since I don't really see many of them about.

Back
Top Bottom