Show Us Your Motors!

20160826074858_IMG_1814%20copy_zpsrcecfrpp.jpg

Dale, I subscribe to dannydc2 on Youtube and stumbled upon a video the other day titled 'Dale and his MR2'

Sounded like too much of a coincidence to me! Car sounds good!

That's the one.. That was on the old map, I'm wanting to take him out again to see his reaction as there's a HUGE difference, but it's just finding the time

That's the one.. That was on the old map, I'm wanting to take him out again to see his reaction as there's a HUGE difference, but it's just finding the time

Just watched that vid. Thought it had a V6 Dale?

Love the SW20, yours is very nice Dale. Really don't see too many about anymore. I was obsessed with them in my late teens. Maybe contender for a project turbo car one day.

Watched the vid. That MR2 is ridiculous! The EG even with a K20 must have been slow in comparison.

Also, every DC2 owner I've known has always said "Do you feel the diff?"...

Last edited:
The mr2 just feels silly now compared to the video. Hopefully he is free soon and we can do another one..

While mapping, the fuel pump was maxing out for some reason (it should be good for a lot more), so the boost was kept at a moderate level... With the fueling sorted and an increase of boost, who knows what itll do!

I'm tempted to just leave it as it is, it's producing more than enough power, any more and I feel I'd just be doing it to chase numbers

Just watched that vid. Thought it had a V6 Dale?

Love the SW20, yours is very nice Dale. Really don't see too many about anymore. I was obsessed with them in my late teens. Maybe contender for a project turbo car one day.

That might be the mica Orange mr2 you're thinking about.. It has a v6 hanging in there with a turbo ready to fabricate on

Back
Top Bottom