Show Us Your Motors!

Possibly, however Mk4 1.8T is not. :(

Each to their own though. Enjoying it?

Yep does everything i need it to. Can blast around back roads at weekend and happily munches motorway miles comfortably with cruise on (not that it has to very often).

This is my second Golf in this colour, i love it :)

Mini01-1.jpg

Girlfriends car we picked up on Saturday.

Mini Copper S works on a 57 plate
25000 miles
Works tuning and bodykit
LSD
Front spots
Electric folding mirrors
Chilli pack
Sat Nav
Full leathers
Comfort access
Cruise control
Auto aircon (part of Chilli pack???)
Full bluetooth
Visiblity pack
Dab radio
Voice control system
Auto dim interior mirror
Centre arm rest
Rain sensors
Multifunction steering wheel
TLC

And a few other things which I can't remember off hand

My 7's.
The white on is a non - turbo used daily (when it works) and the white one is turbo charged, and being built into a drift car. Just changing the clutch on the white one atm, and the N/A has an electical fault, so they both are like this atm :(

29151638230652738956452.jpg

Turbo
n895645273_5846244_2594.jpg

This car is running 0.9 bar of boost on a rebuild engine with engine mods. Currently have kei office coilovers, front and rear strut bars, and a boost controller on the way :D.

Non Turbo
n895645273_5846274_3611.jpg

This car also has a rebuilt engine, and is running a full through exhaust, a pannel filter and brakes u front from an FD.

Love them both, they are both amazing to drive :D just a shame neither of them work at the minute!!!

Some pictures of my Mondeo ST24 since its been lowered and had new wheels. In 2 weeks its being lowered another 20mm just to even it out front/rear a little.

img0149u.jpg

img0150k.jpg

fair enough
you looking forward to the mk6 gti, or are you going to try the scirocco?

I find out in a couple of weeks what I can replace the Pirelli with. I randomly requested a Tiguan 2.0T Sport back in January but its not guaranteed at the moment. If the Tiguan isn't available I might try my luck and request a scirocco or A3/S3.

I have to repeat..

As you have indeed over saturated the image...and I thought I kept over saturating pics...but mine aren't that bad.

Yes.

It's still blown out.

I agree, very over saturated and sharpened too. Judging by the shadows, it has been brightened as well :p

Wool over eyes. Not on OcUK :D

Until you inept people learn the correct definitions for a term and understand its relations to a photo, maybe you should refrain from posting such rubbish in threads?

Handbags, since when are tyrewalls silver (well silver spray over them) and your bumpers look like they have silver overspray on them also.

TBH i'd not looked at the image that much till you posted that, whats going on with the white and blue bonnet?

FYI my monitor is also calibrated with a spyder 3.

Back
Top Bottom