Show Us Your Motors!

come on then, tell us more !

what you had done ?

Not that much really, in terms of engine mods all I've done is a BMC panel filter, PD160 intake, Forge 007p, Intercooler vents, Turbo back Milltek system and custom stage 1 remap. Most of the 150bhp 1.8T's have the K03 turbo, but the beauty of the polo is it comes with the K03s :D

The Milltek gives decent gains on the polo with the high flow CAT and bigger downpipe diameter, turbo spools far quicker too. I got the resonated one so it's quiet unless you hit the go pedal hard, just how I wanted it.

Next it'll be a FMIC and stage 2 remap :p

Last edited:
P1050253.jpg
QUOTE]

WANT!

That is such a lovely car you have there fella! I'm saving for one of them, but it's got to have gold wheels for me :) .

*Edit*

I fail at quoting :D

image673l.jpg

Me and Pulse from these forums went and picked this up today.

Mk2 1.8 GL, Mot until August.. £100 :eek: I drove it back from Southampton earlier this evening and it went fine :)

nice buy! got any plans for it?

Tom.

Cosmetics wise, sort out the front bumper, paintwork and wing mirror. The interrior is mint though :)

Theres a small oil leak at the back of the engine under the carb so i'm going to look at that. Going to get new shocks and springs, and change the wheels to some larger steels for now. In the future, maybe a weber carb with an 8v gti cam.

It's my mates car though, just giving him ideas :D

VTEC kicked in y.... oh, wait :p

Seriously though, looks decent for a UK EG, most are total rust buckets. But why oh why the white painted PROXES?

edit - nm, I see you didn't do it yourself. Knew I'd seen those before, I had them on my watch list :p
link I'll assume you paid more than 99.99 :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom