Show Us Your Motors!

Handbags, since when are tyrewalls silver (well silver spray over them) and your bumpers look like they have silver overspray on them also.
They don't........ :confused:

TBH i'd not looked at the image that much till you posted that, whats going on with the white and blue bonnet?

The white bonnet is due to blow highlights, its the reflection of the sky. I have no idea why im being singled out for a photo i've posted. Why has no one else been quoted for photos that are soft, lacking oodles of contrast, white balances that make jesus cry? So i've posted a photo with some blown highlights (yes, nothing to do with saturation), so have 1000 other people in this thread?

Some pics of my new motor. Had it for 10 days and already done >600 miles.
Its a C2s Cab in Atlas grey

IMG_5048.jpg
Beautiful car, nice one m8! :) :cool:

Not directly but we are owned by VW

Bentley?

People I know there get boring stuff like Passats and Octavias :(

The white bonnet is due to blow highlights, its the reflection of the sky. I have no idea why im being singled out for a photo i've posted. Why has no one else been quoted for photos that are soft, lacking oodles of contrast, white balances that make jesus cry? So i've posted a photo with some blown highlights (yes, nothing to do with saturation), so have 1000 other people in this thread?

It's over done, you said it wasn't - then people jumped in.

What a beautiful Sat morning! I got up at 8am due to the amazing sun shining through (not normal for a Sat morning!) and decided to wash the car before setting out to Bournemouth beach with some people in a bit.

476s top wax still present too months on, has that waxy feel to it but buttery smooth :D

wash_bonnet.jpg

wash_side_cornerreflection.jpg

wash_side_shiny_shoes.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom