Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I don't know why, but it really annoys me that Vauxhall are writing TURBO on every car that has a turbo. Like almost every car nowadays doesn't have a crappy small engine with a turbo. Meh..musings..

VW and BMW still stick i badges on the back of things. Its been a while since you could by a carb'd engine.

Caporegime
I stands for petrol.. D stands for diesel.

they don't make things like 320id ;)

it's either 320i or 320d which is pretty clear in my opinion.

Surely being pedantic it should be 320p and 320d considering diesel also has electronic fuel injection. Saying that though car trims in general do not make sense. I mean when was the last GTI that was in any way a grand tourer.

Soldato
ok6bee.jpg

Soldato
I don't know why, but it really annoys me that Vauxhall are writing TURBO on every car that has a turbo. Like almost every car nowadays doesn't have a crappy small engine with a turbo. Meh..musings..

Trickled down tech from F1. It's not a bad thing! If we didn't have small turbo engines most people would still be tootling around in little underpowered cars or smelly old diesel's.

Soldato
Nice
I do like those volvos on the outside
The interior is faff though
Yeah it's not exactly blinding stuff. Yesterday I popped over to a friend of mine who has just bought an S6 V8T. The space ship interior on that made mine look quite retro. Mind you, my seats are still comfortable and I can stretch my spider legs out so I'm content on my commute.

Back
Top Bottom