Show Us Your Motors!

Spent a while today cleaning and polishing so thought I'd take some proper pictures...

CIMG0614.jpg

CIMG0615.jpg

CIMG0616.jpg

Quick opinion seeking now - I took the TDCI badge off the boot today (not through embarrassment, it was really tatty), should I either leave it off like it is now, replace with another TDCI badge, replace it with a mondeo Zetec-S badge (where the S is the same font as the Zetec part) or replace it with a ZS badge with the red S? I'm leaning towards the latter...

<snip>

Quick opinion seeking now - I took the TDCI badge off the boot today (not through embarrassment, it was really tatty), should I either leave it off like it is now, replace with another TDCI badge, replace it with a mondeo Zetec-S badge (where the S is the same font as the Zetec part) or replace it with a ZS badge with the red S? I'm leaning towards the latter...

Personally I wouldn't put anything back on. Looks like the car rides quite high.. might be worth looking into new springs to drop it 20-30mm?

Personally I wouldn't put anything back on. Looks like the car rides quite high.. might be worth looking into new springs to drop it 20-30mm?

Think its the angle of the driveway - the ZS is already 10~15mm lower than the standard Mondeo and the 18" wheels fill out the arches quite well. The ride's already quite harsh for my liking on it anyway so I'd be wary of making it worse

Probably but it came like that from the showroom. ;)

Hxc, do you have any problems regarding your steering wheel? Mine seems to be off centre by quite a bit and has always been like that but it is starting to get annoying. :rolleyes: :o

Mine is a tiny bit off centre, but the car pulls to the left ever so slightly anyway, holding it straight means you are going straight. I'd say it's not hard to adjust but I don't know what the airbag wheels are like.

That's a lovely looking Focus. 2.0 or thereabouts, judging by the brakes and spoiler? 3dr mk1 Focii look fantastic IMHO :thumbsup:

Is it a Mk1 or a Mk1.5? I've never really know exactly! I'm pretty sure because its a facelift that its a 1.5..?

It's a 1.8 EDGE, which does have a bit of go about, ideal for me just now!

Ideally looking to be replaced with an old 03 RS :cool:

Back
Top Bottom