Show Us Your Motors!

well im not selling it. i thought it would be easier to look at than having huge photos.

We'd like some proper photos. Also tell us a bit about the car.

I'm struggling to work out why somebody would register here as a new poster to post 3 tiny pictures of their car and not even say what it was.

well im in a rush as im going to amsterdam in 3 hours. But ill get a couple of proper photos up. Its a 53 reg mercedes clk amg 388bhp, 0-60 in 5.0. limited to 155mph. only done 39,000 miles and been well looked after. If i was being picky the only thing needed changing is a mirror as its got water underneath it. Apart from that it looks brand new and well chuffed with my purchase. Just got it super guarded about 2 weeks ago by a friend.

I just normally read posts but thought i would get myself registered.

a 'clk amg'? I see, so it's just a CLK with some AMG bits on it?

Odd because most people into cars enough to buy a CLK55 AMG know its a CLK55 AMG and refer to it as a CLK55 AMG.

Unless they buy it for the bling though I guess.

No, there isn't. Your car is no more a CLK 500 AMG than my car is a BMW 530i M5.

It's a 301bhp CLK500. It's probably a Sport but I guess it could have been an Avantgarde with the bodykit added, that exhuast isnt standard either.

you are probably right that the exhaust isnt standard as ive never seen any clks with 2 exhausts, but there are no records of work being done. If so theyve done a good job and im glad of it otherwise the car wouldnt appeal to me, it looks a lot better.

you are probably right that the exhaust isnt standard as ive never seen any clks with 2 exhausts, but there are records of work being done.

The CLK Black and CLK63 AMG has 4 exhuasts like yours, the regular CLK55 AMG has just two on one side, the rest of the range has a single exhuast :)

Back
Top Bottom