Show Us Your Motors!

My new car. Got it for all of £300.
Needs a new clutch and some tlc. Cant wait to drive it when im 19.

jfdkyg.jpg

A J reg Clio that needs a new clutch for £300? You've been had.

But it's no ordinary clio, sure to some/most people here wont like it but they do fech quite a bit for there age. Looks nice but im not a fan of Phase 1's Jaykay ;)

I bought mine when i was 18 i think, spent a year replacing a hell of a lot of parts, it was worth the wait for me. Get a skuttle kit on it for a great induction sound!

Cleaned it today after about 6 months :p

cleaned.jpg

cleaned2.jpg

Last edited:
But it's no ordinary clio, sure to some/most people here wont like it but they do fech quite a bit for there age. Looks nice but im not a fan of Phase 1's Jaykay ;)

I bought mine when i was 18 i think, spent a year replacing a hell of a lot of parts, it was worth the wait for me. Get a skuttle kit on it for a great induction sound!

Haha yep not any normal clio :).
Glad the wait is worth it. Same the interior is mint but its the exterior that needs work.
Im very tempted by the skuttle kit just need the money. :p

Here is my Zed, had it for a year now. 2000 W plate, 2.8 litre, facelift exterior but without the later 3.0, not many made in this configuration apparently? Optional extra 17s, sports seats, M suspension... not that it stopped the colossal body roll at Cadwell as you will see :D Enjoy.

001dmz.jpg

003kcz.jpg

006tuo.jpg

007mxd.jpg

008jfh.jpg

dsc0105m.jpg

dsc0621k.jpg

xsp0084.jpg

I guess I got a little carried away with the pics :( Big thanks to XSP Photography for the on track photos.

What is it then?

Just looks like a generic Clio to me and neither of you have said what it is. :/

Xez - You need a new rear numberplate, that one is warped.

Thats the reflection, its deffinatly straight :p

Jaykays is a 1.8 16v and for a J reg car it has a lot of 'toys' expensive in there day

[TW]Fox;14731666 said:
Oh do lay off it, none of the BMW crowd have said a bad word against his Clio so stop perpetuating this ridiculous myth.

I did...kind of...I said it doesn't look anything special. :p

Seriously though, age and car size means nothing, as a lot of guys on here have proved. :)

1.8 16v ... ~140bhp in a tin can...not bad. :)

Well, here's my car - took me a while to find my ideal car:-

It's a Japanese import, Mitsubishi Evo 9GT, May 2005, 2L 4pot running 414bhp and 400ft-Lb @ 1.83bar with a few tweaks ;):-

TM_2009_03_14_44304.jpg

TM_2009_03_14_44541.jpg

Have a few plans for it next year, funds permitting. :D

TM_2009_03_14_44905.jpg

Recent visit to Millbrook for a CAT Driver Training day (highly recommended!)

Boxman2000025.jpg

Boxman2000051.jpg

Boxman2000014.jpg

I was also proudly part of the official Guinness World Record for the largest parade of Mitsubishi Lancer Evolutions at Castle Combe in July 2008, along with 272 other Evo's. This was organised by the Mitsubishi Lancer Register (MLR) club/forum to raise money for charity:-

_XSP0097-1-1-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom