Show Us Your Motors!

2000 Rover 25 GTI (1.8 VVC)
Car.jpg

It's cheap, quick enough and fun to drive. Quite comfortable too. Would pick one again over most cheap super minis! Saying that, wont actually be getting another super mini! (I hope...)

I haven't looked after it very well to be honest, I gave up after I realised the state of the paintwork after a dodgy respray by a previous owner. Wont be making that mistake again... Still, served me very well over the past 3 years :)

:D ,

Stuck my focus up for sale monday, sold it tuesday, bought this today, internet forums ***!

***= for the win, ocuk doesn't like that term aparently haha.

They're not that bad, the seats feel pretty hard, but they hug you plenty well, mroe so than the zetec seats. Nice design to them as well :) .

2000 Rover 25 GTI (1.8 VVC)

It's cheap, quick enough and fun to drive. Quite comfortable too. Would pick one again over most cheap super minis! Saying that, wont actually be getting another super mini! (I hope...)

I haven't looked after it very well to be honest, I gave up after I realised the state of the paintwork after a dodgy respray by a previous owner. Wont be making that mistake again... Still, served me very well over the past 3 years :)

Nice little car, the 25 GTi :) Good engine and better suspension than the grandad spec models... fun car to drive!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

One happy, hypo 1CE!

Nice :D :cool:

Back
Top Bottom