Show Us Your Motors!

Didnt take any kind of mount with me and my hand-holding ability is slim to none, next time i go out ill grab some interior photos, but you wont see much, ive no buttons, flat plain cloth and a totally dull interior. ;)

At a guess, i suspect someone that owned it previous to me wanted to disguise the fact they had bought the bottom of the range, with some stick on tat... I personnel wont be looking at the back of my own car all that much, so it doesnt both me. Im going to give it a good clean and wax tomorrow to find all the minor scratches and stone chips, i might have a go at removing the ///M badge if it offends me too much.

One happy, hypo 1CE!

Simply awesome. :D

At a guess, i suspect someone that owned it previous to me wanted to disguise the fact they had bought the bottom of the range, with some stick on tat... I personnel wont be looking at the back of my own car all that much, so it doesnt both me. Im going to give it a good clean and wax tomorrow to find all the minor scratches and stone chips, i might have a go at removing the ///M badge if it offends me too much.

Easily sorted, borrow a hairdrier ;) and will come off easy as.

Last edited:
[TW]Fox;14869271 said:
WTF is an ES doing with an M badge on it?!

The M badge needs to go, soon.

I have to ask though - how on earth do can you tell it's an ES rather than an SE from the outside pictures? Just curious.. I always thought the poverty spec E46s had black door handles - I see quite a few like that round here.

Prefacelift ones had black door handles but even then the non ES models had body coloured handles and black too.

It's an ES because it has no climate control - as far as the description goes (no buttons!)

[TW]Fox;14870601 said:
I could make up some really geeky explanation about the wheel style but.. he told us in another thread :p

That would make more sense!

I always think these look so naff with black door handles - its one thing buying a poverty spec BMW when only BMW nerds will know, but when you dont even have colour coded plastics, the whole world knows what you've done :(

Still, this one looks like a smart, solid and practical car - the 320d is never going to set the world on fire but its better than the equivalent Ford/VX/Pug/Renault engines - probably better than the VAG one too

Quite old but...

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom