Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Took my limo camping...again.

34118453_10156432286693256_4623063867830829056_n.jpg

Associate
Any particular reason you drive a limo :D:confused: that must be so awkward driving in everyday situations
Just for a bit of a giggle really, me and a mate had some adventures planned and decided to buy a car for them rather than using one of our existing cars. It's been a laugh.
Driving it actually isn't bad at all. We've done 2k miles in it over the past 5 weeks, the only slightly awkward thing is trying to find a double parking space. In reality it's no longer than a long wheelbase van though.

All that reminds me of is funerals.
We're trying to cheer up the mood of the car. It has undercar neons, interior LEDs and a large subwoofer in the boot. It's now a party limo!

Caporegime
Just for a bit of a giggle really, me and a mate had some adventures planned and decided to buy a car for them rather than using one of our existing cars. It's been a laugh.
Driving it actually isn't bad at all. We've done 2k miles in it over the past 5 weeks, the only slightly awkward thing is trying to find a double parking space. In reality it's no longer than a long wheelbase van though.

We're trying to cheer up the mood of the car. It has undercar neons, interior LEDs and a large subwoofer in the boot. It's now a party limo!

Paint it some wacky colour lol

Caporegime
I was at a very large car meet in Milton Keynes on Saturday night, a couple of people took some pretty decent pics of my car

mkjune2018-2.jpg

mkjune2018-1.jpg

Amazing look car. I would love to own one of these one day, but I expect finding a well looked after example is like finding rocking horse poo and will only get worse. IF I was ever in a position I guess it would be it's younger brother, the R35.

Back
Top Bottom