Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Amazing look car. I would love to own one of these one day, but I expect finding a well looked after example is like finding rocking horse poo and will only get worse. IF I was ever in a position I guess it would be it's younger brother, the R35.

Good examples can be found easily..... They cost a lot though... 45k minimum.

Soldato
yk9.jpg

Soldato
I think your MK1 MX5 looks great @grudas I think I'd be tempted to put the orange back on the front reflectors too (to match the rear ones), rather than ditch it from the side repeaters.

Oh and the sticker is fine.

Thanks! I love it, it's a lot of fun to drive! It comes clear with orange bulb as standard but my OEM ones let moisture in due to old seals so the light tint ones went in.

Nothing, be proud of your Mazda

!

I like the sticker, I've got one to put on myself when I can be bothered.

Although isnt it usually on the other side of the bumper?

They do yeah, I've got a number plate blocking the other side hence the location :)

Man of Honour
Latest addition, my M2 at Castle Combe yesterday.....first time on track with it. Was good fun although the brake pads need an upgrade. We did the fluid quickly at lunch which helped a little. The stock setup covered maybe 5 laps before fading, or 10-ish after the fluid change.

And yes this is my first venture to owning a BMW. Not sure of the colour but growing on me.

iDrive is a load of rubbish however the screen in the middle is great for nav. Quirks like having no P are interesting, it loves making BONG noises at me for random things, but all is forgiven when it's above 5k revs and howling away. Does need a Milltek tho. I think.

Road ride quality and noise at speed is terrible, and on track it bounces around a little too much. But on flatter/smoother parts or decent country lanes it's a hoot.

Will be interesting to test drive the M2 facelift that's coming out, they reckon they've sorted the suspension a bit better.

8GSUOLr.jpg

View attachment 6Trr4ZT.jpg

Soldato
He means the sticker likes to get involved in some raunchy debauchery with stickers of the same gender. What do you think he means? You realise the word has more than one meaning, right?

Soldato
He means the sticker likes to get involved in some raunchy debauchery with stickers of the same gender. What do you think he means? You realise the word has more than one meaning, right?

so my sticker gets involved with other male stickers, damn. What ever floats it's boat I guess! I like it.

Back
Top Bottom