Full paint restoration completed by Autobrite:

ab6.jpg~original

ab7.jpg~original

ab4.jpg~original

ab5.jpg~original

ab1.jpg~original

ab2.jpg~original

ab3.jpg~original

Top job as always, car looks better than it did the day it arrived in Renaults show room, that is this cars restoration complete, first time I think a car was ever truly completely by me, now time to continue with the M3. :D

I probably have the most mechanically sound and cleanest 172 Cup in the UK, maybe in existence considering mechanically every is now fully refreshed when it comes to suspension, brakes etc.

Associate
What makes it special? (Meant in a genuinely curious way) :p

Is it basically a WRX STI without the rear wang?

special being 1 of 25,,,,,, hahahaha

In all seriousness its closer to a spec d than a normal sti

Leather interior
front fogs
black centre console
black calipers
revised engine
revised gearbox

although don't ask me what the revisions are, all i can tell you is the code is different to a normal sti or spec d

Associate
I think we're due some updates on what shenanigans TurboToaster is up to, Anyone still follow the things he does?
Well I`ll take a wild guess he wasn`t at World Time Attack like he told everyone he would be :p

I`m sure he has some new super duper never been done before idea he'll spend a lot of time and effort on, never finish then changing direction :rolleyes:

Soldato
I think the interior is fine - it's reasonably well put together and the Overland trim has lots of leather everywhere which helps.

I would have preferred something German but Jeep are virtually giving these away at the moment so I couldn't justify the extra $$$ when it's really just a utility car.

Back
Top Bottom