Show Us Your Motors!

Oh yeah :p my dad is getting his car seen to there too, has a small scratch on his front bumper.

mrk, your wheels are curbed!! :eek:

Wheel! not wheels :p Getting that seen to along with the opposite side as the inside of the alloys need to be treated too from the years of brake dust bake in so will get both done at the same time - should be £35 a wheel according to my mate!

Had her a few months now, have a lot fo plans for her, just having to save up the wonga!

2004 Uk Spec 350z GT

DSCF0586-1.jpg

DSCF0607-1.jpg

DSCF0609-1.jpg

DSCF0603-1.jpg

d921_12.jpg

I get a bonus from work in the next month so i'm getting the Nismo N1 kit for it, its quite popular as its quite subtle and not OTT. It has rescently been possible to remap the uk cars too so that is on the cards.

Apart from that nothing crazy, maybe a few carbon parts, engine cover, dash kit possibly a bonnet too.

Thing is everything for the zed is really expensive :(

Nismo N1 kit, is that just the body kit? You need a nismo exhaust as well, just type that into youtube, the sound is what nearly sold it all for me :cool: .

Thanks for the comments guys, the N1 is just a bodykit the Nismo exhaust is over £1200 here in the uk now. It does sound really nice though. There are a load of other options that sound nicer in my opinion so we shall see!

The wheels are Rota Torque Drifts. 18 x 9.5 rear with 275/40 and the fonts are 18 x 8.5 245/40. I would have got them in a 19" but unfortunately they arent available and i really wanted these wheels.

Nath

Back
Top Bottom