Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Hi Guys, I got my new car at the end of September, forgot to post some pics.......

BMW M140i Shadow Edition, BMW were offering hefty discounts, coupled with 1.9% APR it seemed too good to be true!

Absolutely love the car, aiming to keep it for around 2-3 years then shop it in for a 3/5 touring.

I think I have just gone over 3000 miles in it, the noise and acceleration makes me smile every time!

**Edit**
Forgot to say, these are not new pictures, car is filthy at the moment!

I picked mine up end of October and absolutely loving too. I done a really poor job of running her in though, the acceleration is to addictive. Mine has the PPF, but sounds good enough for me.

OcUK Staff
Time for some yellow brake calipers :D

Nah, I'll just change the car. :D

Don't really want another blue car, but this really caught my eye:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/mclaren/570s/mclaren-570s-coupe/9358988

The MSO stuff really gives them a sharper and more race car look.

Though I'd probably go with this, to avoid blue:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...x-pack--security-pack--sports-exhaust/9370476

Do like the MSO stuff, really gives them a more aggressive look and I love carbon. :)

Soldato
I picked mine up end of October and absolutely loving too. I done a really poor job of running her in though, the acceleration is to addictive. Mine has the PPF, but sounds good enough for me.
One of my good mates has one, epic car but they sound so dull next to something throaty and loud.

Get yourself an exhaust system on it :p Although that said the i30N's with GPF's sound less 'fun'.

The M140i is an absolutely epic car however, can put down silly power and very nice inside. Very jell :p

Nah, I'll just change the car. :D

Don't really want another blue car, but this really caught my eye:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/mclaren/570s/mclaren-570s-coupe/9358988

The MSO stuff really gives them a sharper and more race car look.

Though I'd probably go with this, to avoid blue:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...x-pack--security-pack--sports-exhaust/9370476

Do like the MSO stuff, really gives them a more aggressive look and I love carbon. :)
Is that Ventura Orange? Absolutely lovely colour in person.

OcUK Staff
One of my good mates has one, epic car but they sound so dull next to something throaty and loud.

Get yourself an exhaust system on it :p Although that said the i30N's with GPF's sound less 'fun'.

The M140i is an absolutely epic car however, can put down silly power and very nice inside. Very jell :p

Is that Ventura Orange? Absolutely lovely colour in person.

Think so yes, if I was in market now and had decided on 570S, I'd probably buy that as I like the colour, the MSO extras and I even like the stripe, I'd probably just remove the Senna writing from the spoiler as don't really get that.

Soldato
Think so yes, if I was in market now and had decided on 570S, I'd probably buy that as I like the colour, the MSO extras and I even like the stripe, I'd probably just remove the Senna writing from the spoiler as don't really get that.
Just had a click, it is indeed. The first time I saw the colour in the flesh I nearly died. It has a lovely golden flake from what I remember.

Can't say I'm a fan of the stripe but the colour just makes that car.

OcUK Staff
Not tempted by 570GT over 570S?

I am afraid not, Mclaren altered the steering and gearbox on the 570GT, its a bit too soft for my liking.
What I do like about the GT is the glass rear cover and some 570S have GT upgrade packs, so that could be an option.

But if I go 570S really needs be the S with as many MSO options as possible, MSO exhaust (not crucial as after market sounds even better), MSO carbon roof, MSO front splitter and rear wing, and both carbon exterior packs, forged wheels etc.

Back
Top Bottom