Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I would never take a fast saloon over a supercar if I had to chose one. No RS/AMG/M Saloon comes close to the 720S on any level outside the ability to carry 4 people.
Quite! My M3 is fast for sure, but when Crinkleshoes took me out in the 720S I was blown away. COMPLETELY different level, not like the next level, but the level after the level after the level after that! Can't believe it has number plates frankly :D

Associate
£625? Explain? :D

Just some local guy who wanted rid desperately as his new car was due to arrive and he had no space for the E65.

Has a few niggling faults, mainly electrical/sensor related. The car was absolutely FILTHY when I picked it up, so a couple of hours had it looking like a different car inside and out.

Not much in the way of service history, but it'll be getting a major service imminently. Not much of a gamble at £625.

Permabanned
Got the professional photos Ferrari did, here is a couple:

9.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

19.jpg
As always, great choice.

458 is one of the best cars ever made.

Top 3, if not 1st V8 created... combined with one of the best gearboxes around & a chassis to rival the feeling and fun of a Lotus, while having the Ferrari benefit and pedigree... a car that will go down in history.

Permabanned
While I love the new Vantage, which is why I ordered mine in May last year after being one of the first potential customers to test the thing & ordering same day... finally getting it on track for the first time only backed up my opinion... once the track dried up and I had the confidence to push it... I convinced myself that it had so much mechanical grip & torque... to be faster than the various 911s on track the same day & started telling people I thought so... I was glad to be vindicated by the Grand Tour lap times board in my assertion a week later. Such a fantastic piece of kit & fun to play with both on track & as a daily. Capable enough to challenge even the similarly-priced GT3 that punch well above their weight & fun enough to enjoy at boring 20-30mph speeds around town. Great car...

AstonBlue-02 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

AstonBlue-01 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

AstonBlue-03 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

Radical-WhiteSR3-003 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

Lotus-05 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

Radical-WhiteSR3-016 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

Radical-WhiteSR3-017 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

Back
Top Bottom