Show Us Your Motors!

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Hah yeah, pretty subtle looking as it’s debadged from factory and body coloured mirrors.

Until you see the massive red calipers that is.

Soldato
Finally some weather good enough to wash the 8v's. S3 is going in for a 2 stage polish and ceramic coat tomorrow, cant wait to see the result.

Last edited:
Soldato
80 miles of this yesterday: felt like 500 miles on these roads! Car performed great, just wish I had some proper off road wheels and tyres to reduce my puncture anxiety :p

117754-C5-4-AE6-4-CC6-918-F-9-B78-E5-A33-EB1.jpg

781508-B7-8-B0-A-4-ECD-B4-B7-50-A44-C8-FFCDB.jpg

8-B0-DCEFE-CCB6-458-D-8-B65-F2-ED456379-F3.jpg

Soldato
I think I want a Charger Hellcat next. Got a couple more years to go on my car before I can switch but they're up there on the list for sure.

I have a F150 here in the UK but am such a huge fan of american cars. I would love to move to the states, the sports, cars, food, lifestyle, weather, just ticks a lot of boxes for me but no such luck.

Soldato
Great pics! I got the new Pirelli ATR Plus Scorpions on the disco. Well recommended!

They seem to be very well reviewed: I was looking at those and the Continental version (can't remember what they're called now) and both seem to be good choices.

The car came with the factory Pirellis which are fine on the road but useless at anything else. Unfortunately I hit a pothole and ruined one of them less than a week before I was due to drive it to Miami so just had to take what was available. Ended up swapping the fronts for Toyo ST3s which are a lot better off road but still not really what I wanted. If I'd had more time, I'd have bought a totally different set of alloys and put something like those Pirellis ATRs on all round: ideally I'd like something with decent on and off road performance.

Soldato
They seem to be very well reviewed: I was looking at those and the Continental version (can't remember what they're called now) and both seem to be good choices.

The car came with the factory Pirellis which are fine on the road but useless at anything else. Unfortunately I hit a pothole and ruined one of them less than a week before I was due to drive it to Miami so just had to take what was available. Ended up swapping the fronts for Toyo ST3s which are a lot better off road but still not really what I wanted. If I'd had more time, I'd have bought a totally different set of alloys and put something like those Pirellis ATRs on all round: ideally I'd like something with decent on and off road performance.

scorp.jpg

Piccy of my Scorpion +'s :)

Back
Top Bottom