Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
That looks in pristine condition; you could be forgiven for thinking it was a brand new car :cool:

its got a few marks here and there but overall I'm happy with how a bit of elbow grease has made it shine :)

Awesome! Which exhaust did you go for?
Don't really see many 370s on here/around.

went for the Invidia N1 with burnt titanium tips :) not getting it fitted till the 6th september though as the wife is making me wait till my birthday :(

springs and a front splitter are next on the list

Associate
Washed the car today. Quite hard to get a photo of the wheels. They change in the light!

48592804617_78abca8346_c.jpg

48592661021_6ce9cfd614_c.jpg

48592804677_de913f33ef_c.jpg

Soldato
Erm...isn't that the joke?
The 90s were the last century :p

What? I'll break it down word by word for you. I'm saying he is wrong thinking he's the only one ("No,...") I'm agreeing that with him when he says it looks dated and last century ("... it looks very much like a 90s car ..."). I'm then saying that that fact doesn't detract from it looking great in my opinion ("... doesn't stop it from looking fantastic... "). Better?

Soldato
What? I'll break it down word by word for you. I'm saying he is wrong thinking he's the only one ("No,...") I'm agreeing that with him when he says it looks dated and last century ("... it looks very much like a 90s car ..."). I'm then saying that that fact doesn't detract from it looking great in my opinion ("... doesn't stop it from looking fantastic... "). Better?

I was more alluding to/highlighting the fact that Dis86 seemed to be saying it looked like it belonged in the last century as if to imply it was very dated, when in reality, it can be from the "last century" and still not be all that old. It seemed like he was making a kind if backhanded compliment, so I was being a bit tongue in cheek. So, no real need for the condescending reply, but thanks anyway.

Soldato
Yeah quite a few seem to be popping up now. I wanted a quick estate with a bit of rarity and this was the winner. Other contenders were Volvo V70R (too old) Audi S4 Avant (too expensive) and Octavia VRS (too common).
Good choice, they're very capable and underrated cars. Forester sti is another one I'd be looking at or.. biased.. a crown estate..

Man of Honour
Black alloys (the diamond cut were finished), gloss metallic orange callipers, dechrome. Absolutely thrilled. It looks so much better. Tempted to get the windows tinted too, but worried that might be going a bit far.

4jvvF64.jpg

aNzRVFT.jpg

eav13LG.jpg

oJSDu3b.jpg

H524MSJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom