Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
You nutter :p

I tried that once with a Yaris so I know how you feel!

I bought a DA a few weeks later.

I don't get it? I bought a DA too, thinking that it would make life easier / quicker. How wrong I was. Now polishing the car takes twice as long, minimum. Granted, the end result is significantly improved. But it certainly didn't seem to speed things up, or make it easier.

Just for the crack though, I thought I'd take a quick pic of the current fleet.

48683336172_ac762ce112_b.jpg

Each car has it's use, and it's own priority. Even the SUV :p

Soldato
You dweebs need to stop bickering about the pros and cons of SUVs and admire my awesome TVR so the 2 hours of backbreaking T-cut action feels worthwhile :p

How comes you used t-cut? I was looking at compounds and was advised against tcut as it was too abrasive, but the results you have look pretty decent :D

Soldato
In fairness a camera can make anything look decent. Tcut is horrible stuff, seriously outdated. You'll achieve an infinitely better result with a milder product and working it fully using a machine.

Soldato
How comes you used t-cut? I was looking at compounds and was advised against tcut as it was too abrasive, but the results you have look pretty decent :D

Just the 3 in 1 Colourfast stuff on account of it being available locally. Didn't go at it terribly hard, just smoothed out a few surface blemishes.

Back
Top Bottom