Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
It basically the ideal daily super car. Kind of like how the previous generation was. It is basically a baby P1, 918, La Ferrari but with the usability to be used daily.

The only shame is the lack of cabin storage really.

Took the car out on Monday and Gibbo above is right in what he says. So point-able, just doesn’t feel unwieldy. Feels like a scalpel! So great, couldn’t be happier!

Soldato
So picked this up last weekend, visited some family today so decided to take some pics while out and about:

gy0Jwn8.jpg
lbss8Hw.jpg
KUTfCgl

PxPiBxo.jpg

Bit of a step up from the 350z it has replaced. Had a second child last week so had to get rid of it. Its got the performance and space requirements, and most importantly its pretty much the only car the wife approved of, apart from the Macan. But i wanted a V8 so it ticked all of the boxes. Decided on this over a black one, and im happy with my choice.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
So picked this up last weekend, visited some family today so decided to take some pics while out and about:

gy0Jwn8.jpg
lbss8Hw.jpg
KUTfCgl

PxPiBxo.jpg

Bit of a step up from the 350z it has replaced. Had a second child last week so had to get rid of it. Its got the performance and space requirements, and most importantly its pretty much the only car the wife approved of, apart from the Macan. But i wanted a V8 so it ticked all of the boxes. Decided on this over a black one, and im happy with my choice.

Looked at this early this morning thought nice car.

Just looked again, SVR so very nice car, the colour choice makes it blend in un-noticed, I'd had gone loud shouty blue myself considering these things make such a racket anyway. :D
Great choice and as others pointed out though I am not an SUV person the F-Pace SVR is my favourite, only beaten by RR SVR but not sure those are classed as an SUV?

Soldato
Looked at this early this morning thought nice car.

Just looked again, SVR so very nice car, the colour choice makes it blend in un-noticed, I'd had gone loud shouty blue myself considering these things make such a racket anyway. :D
Great choice and as others pointed out though I am not an SUV person the F-Pace SVR is my favourite, only beaten by RR SVR but not sure those are classed as an SUV?

The SVR is a monster, thats the best description i can give it . This is the first decent car i have owned if im honest and im just gobsmacked by how quick this thing moves. Its a 2 tonne car if i recall, but it does not feel like it behind the wheel. And the exhaust note is something special. The seating position is great. I think its only 25bhp short of the F Type SVR but you more knowledgeable folk can tell me if im wrong. I think its a great colour, very understated and sleeper if you like. The other reason i went for it is that i have not seen another F-Pace SVR on the road, and most people have a RR SVR around where i live so i wanted something different.

AJ133 V8 :cool::cool: such an awesome engine in both those jags.

lt really is. I went against your advice ;) and went for it in the end, as the opportunity was there i thought why not :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
and im just gobsmacked by how quick this thing moves. Its a 2 tonne car if i recall, but it does not feel like it behind the wheel.

You can't beat that torque and ability to develop it from fairly low RPM through the bulk of the range - it is just so **** satisfying to drive with even at sensible speeds. I'm just spoilt now I'd hate myself if I had to go back to something that wasn't at least a V6 with decent torque.

Back
Top Bottom