Show Us Your Motors!

Permabanned
It's got to be worth £7k at least. So what's the catch?

no idea but honestly she is as mint in the pics.
just the aircon not working.

last owner just had a main dealer service with proof and a print out of all the main dealer services through its life.
and he done water pump and timing belt too a few weeks ago.
michelins all around too.

maybe i am just lucky i hope :)

Soldato
if the aircon is the only thing wrong then surely thats an easy fix.
were not in summer yet not that we have one anyways.
i am a believer of leaving the aircon on through winter and summer, maybe the previous owner turned it off.

either way 4k for what i have bought with full dealer servicing and 106k on the clock is a reet bargain.

I normally roll my eyes when I see a car for sale where the air con "just needs a regas", but I've bought two cars that genuinely did just need a regas so you might be lucky. Even if it's something more expensive like the compressor, you've still got a pretty good deal if there's nothing else wrong with the car.

Permabanned
I normally roll my eyes when I see a car for sale where the air con "just needs a regas", but I've bought two cars that genuinely did just need a regas so you might be lucky. Even if it's something more expensive like the compressor, you've still got a pretty good deal if there's nothing else wrong with the car.

That is true

Been on a 80 mile commute and she is fine apart from the aircon
went from liverpool and across the bridge so m58 then a roads and managed just over 50mpg and mostly over 70 where you should.

Mpg is brilliant stop start works as it should, dab radio, not an s line but seems i got lucky, by the way the last owner just serviced with audi and done the water pump and tiing belt to keep it it line with all the audi previous.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just realised I never posted any photos of the new car, had it just over a month now and loving every second. These are from last weekend before lockdown I took her out for a drive to enjoy the top down. Ended up following around a performante spyder in purple for a little while which sounded incredible.

Fab motor - what's the engine like on it? From memory it's 258 BHP and tonnes of torque. Imagine it's as smooth as anything

Soldato

Here are my two.

Let me tell you a little bit about her.

She's a 1.3 Multijet Diesel Fiat Panda Cross. I've owned for nearly a year and she recently passed her MOT. I bought her for 'My first greenlaning' experience and she has done me proud.

She has a switchable locking differential, which sends drive to the front and back, but she'll do this automatically anyway if your wheels were to slip.

In my ownership, she needed some work to get the AirCon working (new pipes, re-gas) and a new propshaft. I'm still awaiting the bill from the recent service with new brakes, rotors, shocks all around.

The Michelin Ultragrip tyres cost me £240 for 4. Result!

Before lockdown, I used the OS maps and a greenlaning forum's software 'Trailwise2' to go the legal byways over a weekend and due the frugal nature of this car, it was a cheap weekend activity.

Back
Top Bottom