Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Acme man, I wish you’d take my advice seriously sometimes. I get the appeal to trigger people on these boards but financially speaking, man you’d have been so much better off if you didn’t make the purchases you did.

These are lost causes. F spending money on old tat.

Caporegime
Acme man, I wish you’d take my advice seriously sometimes. I get the appeal to trigger people on these boards but financially speaking, man you’d have been so much better off if you didn’t make the purchases you did.

These are lost causes. F spending money on old tat.

Calm down! lol :p

I'm selling the V70R and I bought this as a cheap daily, once the Volvo sells I'll be able to afford to move out AND have the E30 sprayed, rather than either leaving it as it is or putting it in storage when I move out.

I've had half an eye on this Primera for months, exchanged a few messages with the seller, made a cheeky offer, and now its mine.

I like Primeras, I'd like a P10 eGT, but this one will do fine. I'd prefer it without the daft get-up but I found it funny. It has been worth it just for the reactions from everyone (people I know not just on here) and it will be satisfying 'normalising' it a bit.

Plus it has the benefit of being dirt cheap to insure.

Caporegime
My old Primera. Loved that thing. Shame the underside ended up like the Titanic.

Ace! Yeah rust is a concern for definite. Need to have a good nose around underneath it. It has been dry stored for a long time though so shouldn't be too bad.

You are forgiven for buying the heap, cause that has made my day.

On a serious note, ive probably wasted more money doing a burnout in my M3 and shredding the tyres than the cost of this car :p

:p

Quite possibly!

Soldato
Calm down! lol :p

I'm selling the V70R and I bought this as a cheap daily, once the Volvo sells I'll be able to afford to move out AND have the E30 sprayed, rather than either leaving it as it is or putting it in storage when I move out.

I've had half an eye on this Primera for months, exchanged a few messages with the seller, made a cheeky offer, and now its mine.

I like Primeras, I'd like a P10 eGT, but this one will do fine. I'd prefer it without the daft get-up but I found it funny. It has been worth it just for the reactions from everyone (people I know not just on here) and it will be satisfying 'normalising' it a bit.

Plus it has the benefit of being dirt cheap to insure.
I mean I couldn't quite unfriend you on Facebook but I really am dumbfounded.

Soldato
Trying to restore the thread with something tasteful.
49999561937_b24bb4a2dc_h.jpg

49999561917_c9130e9797_h.jpg

49999309386_cd2e5a4091_h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom