Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
shiny grill ruins it, to me that looks more halfords chrome section than an all black one.
g96vDYKLnzGEVB6V8

It should match fog surround and mirrors.

or black like this:
https://images.app.goo.gl/g96vDYKLnzGEVB6V8

Caporegime
Sleeper <3 That's not AWD is it?

FWD pre ME7 with a 5 speed and a few tweaks, turbo housing, exhaust, intake, custom tune, etc.

You not sold it yet Acme?

No not yet, lots of enquiries, couple of viewings, one agreed sale that fell through, couple of offers on the table for a little less than I'm happy with, but new enquiries keep rolling in and one person wants to view it currently, so hopefully sooner or later it will be off to a good home.

Soldato
Saw that post on your Instagram. I have to agree, it's really triggering me that you've parked across the space at the wrong angle :mad:

It was a car meet at an industrial estate, car park was closed off for the meet only, parking like that was expected to give space for people to walk around cars etc.

Sicc boiii

Those wheels are seriously tasty!
Thanks! They really make the car :D

Soldato
It was a car meet at an industrial estate, car park was closed off for the meet only, parking like that was expected to give space for people to walk around cars etc.

Oh, I wasn't angry becuase I thought you were taking up spaces inconsiderately, it was just triggering my OCD about straight lines :D

Caporegime
Oh, I wasn't angry becuase I thought you were taking up spaces inconsiderately, it was just triggering my OCD about straight lines :D

Just got back from Tesco. I parked lengthways across two or three spaces because I was the only person in the entire customer car park and I didn't see the merit of parking carefully in one of the little boxes. :p

Caporegime

Because if the car's parked parallel to the lines it can't be walked around? :confused:

It's not even within the confines of the spaces so you could have just parked square on but overhanging at the front (as it is) and people could still have gotten behind to check out its arse!

Or even parked sideways on.

When will you 'scene' folks start to cater to our OCD requirements?

Back
Top Bottom