Show Us Your Motors!

I'm bored of this game now. My car is in the picture (on the left, duh) and I did get a new daily (word included to trigger Fox mainly) but obviously not that Golf R which belonged to a friend of mine. :p

I actually bought this. '96 GS300, long MOT, recent belt, full service history including original bill of sale, low owners (2 or 3?), old bloke had it, drives lovely, no lights on the dash, not rotten, everything seems to work, paintwork is a bit tatty, paid less than I could sell the engine for on eBay, and less than I sold the Primera for.

UKeWwdB.jpg

Interesting to see that even if I did get a modern car, at least some people would find a way to be a **** about it! :p

I thought the Primera was great and going to be a BTCC replica?

It was great, but I got fed up with it leaking oil everywhere from a place I couldn't be bothered to fix, someone made me a good offer for it, and I saw this Lexus come up for sale a mile away from my house. Just how the pieces fell. Fancied another wafty car, and its freed up a few hundred quid too (unless the Lexus breaks of course) :p

New tyres for the Primera only arrived a few days ago, cos I wasn't planning on selling it... Now I have to do something with those.

Lovely colour!

More seriously, least it’s not white.

You confuse me. This response is a stark contrast to your prior one, so I can't tell if you were being 100% serious or not. :p

Colour is alright, similar to my S60. Paintwork is pretty poor condition wise though. But if I see one in this colour breaking I'll buy a wing, bootlid, and a drivers door lower trim, and then with some polish it should look nice.

But I honestly don't care that much, its just another cheap car.

I've just thrown up in my mouth.
She's not much of a looker from most angles granted.
It's 2020, not 2001.
How observant of you. :p
At least this one doesn't have a full A4 sheet of advisories ;)
Haha yeah the MOT history is very decent for a car this age.
2JZ-GE? Shame it's not an Aristo with the GTE.
Yes indeed! If it were an Aristo with a GTE it would probably have been 10x as much. :p

Yes indeed! If it were an Aristo with a GTE it would probably have been 10x as much. :p

I remember when Aristo's were cheap as chips, not too long ago either... I guess the bump in 2JZ-GTE prices has bumped the value up. :( I'm honestly doubting the sense in purchasing a JDM now for anything else than to keep as an appreciating asset, especially seeing some more modern cars with tuning potential being the same price or half of the value.

Manual or Auto?

I'm bored of this game now. My car is in the picture (on the left, duh) and I did get a new daily (word included to trigger Fox mainly) but obviously not that Golf R which belonged to a friend of mine. :p

I actually bought this. '96 GS300, long MOT, recent belt, full service history including original bill of sale, low owners (2 or 3?), old bloke had it, drives lovely, no lights on the dash, not rotten, everything seems to work, paintwork is a bit tatty, paid less than I could sell the engine for on eBay, and less than I sold the Primera for.

UKeWwdB.jpg

Interesting to see that even if I did get a modern car, at least some people would find a way to be a **** about it! :p

Needs washing. It's dirty.

Back
Top Bottom