Show Us Your Motors!

I got an account with BCA as well Jez, if you find something ill be happy to bid on it for you

If serious i will keep following whatever comes through, there is nothing right now but a few have slipped through. Very kind, thankyou(!) Would you mind if i posted here tagging you if something pops up? Despite being your bid, i assume that once done you could refer BCA directly to me for the payment and collection? I really dont know how a trade account operates in terms of your obligation (as in your, given that the car is not for you as it would usually) once bid :)

They must allow non-traders, I know for a fact they do...

Sadly not, all auctions require a BCA Live Online account at the moment, which requires proof of motor trading to register. Public auctions are closed until further notice and have been since March due to Covid19.

Sadly not, all auctions require a BCA Live Online account at the moment, which requires proof of motor trading to register. Public auctions are closed until further notice and have been since March due to Covid19.
I can't say too much on a public forum but I encountered a number of non trade personnel at BCA collecting, check your trust.

If serious i will keep following whatever comes through, there is nothing right now but a few have slipped through. Very kind, thankyou(!) Would you mind if i posted here tagging you if something pops up? Despite being your bid, i assume that once done you could refer BCA directly to me for the payment and collection? I really dont know how a trade account operates in terms of your obligation (as in your, given that the car is not for you as it would usually) once bid :)

They send an invoice, which I can just forward to you and just get it delivered to you. I dont really have to do anything, but obviously once a winning bid goes through its legally binding for me.. ;) Trust me a message and ill forward you my contact number

Edited up a pic from my trackday yesterday. No action shots yet.

50729543917_fb12963c05_h.jpg

Stunning, the colour is amazing, I am joining you now with a Toyota too. :D

Such a great colour! There was a GR Yaris there yesterday, turned up after lunch. I didn't see him whilst i was on circuit but I did watch him from the pit straight. perfect car for the conditions! Was black too, looked really mean. What clour have you gone for?

Such a great colour! There was a GR Yaris there yesterday, turned up after lunch. I didn't see him whilst i was on circuit but I did watch him from the pit straight. perfect car for the conditions! Was black too, looked really mean. What clour have you gone for?

no cost white. :D

None of the colours were really to my liking to be honest, but like how white showed the carbon roof and other accents, but my plan is to wrap it something a bit brighter. :D

They send an invoice, which I can just forward to you and just get it delivered to you. I dont really have to do anything, but obviously once a winning bid goes through its legally binding for me.. ;) Trust me a message and ill forward you my contact number
I can't say too much on a public forum but I encountered a number of non trade personnel at BCA collecting, check your trust.
Here goes nothing, i have applied for a trade account just now :eek:

The annoying thing is, i only want to buy one car! So frustrating that the general public cannot buy at the moment.

If you fancy a small margin on a 2015 958.2 Cayenne 3.0 with pan roof, dark exterior and light interior, please be in touch :p

if you want to look at something just shout happy to helpZzzz could look on your car

Been driving the m3 about, have to say it’s very timeless and it has a alpine e46 dab radio thing which makes it feel quite modern . Loving it but just got to sell it

Thanks :) I had a kind offer above too. I’ve also applied today for a trade account, hopefully that will go through as it would be good to open up the online auctions properly.

The e46 should be an easy sale, they are very sought after these days.

Back
Top Bottom