Show Us Your Motors!

OcUK Staff
Below 6000rpm you might as well be driving a Honda Civic they are that docile. Between 6000 and 9000rpm is where all the fun happens.
That Jekyl and Hyde personality is what always made the S2000 for me. Docile and easy to drive at low RPM but an animal when you want it to be. All at mostly sensible speeds.

This is my favourite S2000 video and really shows the difference between low and high RPM:

Sounds awesome!

With the air box mod they sound incredible and the Vtec cross over is so pronounced, probably one of best sounding 4 pot motors If not the best.

Don
Mine had the rear silencers bypassed which seemed to my ears the best balance of noise and lack of drone. I tried several aftermarket pipes and they all droned like crazy.

Soldato
Mine had the rear silencers bypassed which seemed to my ears the best balance of noise and lack of drone. I tried several aftermarket pipes and they all droned like crazy.

The hks I have has got the "scuba" tank on it and there's very little drone. Compared to other hks system I had before and my mates Nvidia q300. Those droned!

Man of Honour
Had to pick up a laptop charger from my girlfriends office yesterday, which was the first time I’ve used the car in nearly 2 weeks :(

GKG3DX1.jpg

Still bloody love this car as much as the day I got it. It’s pretty frightening in this weather trying to get any power down, but that just makes it even more fun.

Last edited:
Soldato
50791059922_79e8b6702d_h.jpg

Cleanish & no snow here. (thankfully)

Caporegime
I think it's a great looking (and decent) car, but my god those wheels are vile (and no, not just because they are partially black, the style is awful), they look like a cheap set of Wolfrace or similar from Halfords.

Back
Top Bottom