Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Polestar 2 with Performance Pack delivered on Wednesday (Replaces a Tesla Model S).
Excuse the poor pic, work, weather, etc gets in the way.
136676444_3693685060721260_5571834987079744911_n.jpg
I caught your YouTube delivery video on Wednesday, looked like it was the same guy who delivered my car. Let us know how you get on with the Performance Pack adjustable dampers.
Looks nice, how is it vs. the Tesla?
I chose the Polestar 2 over the TM3 because I think it looks better, is built without acceptable panel gap tolerances, has a driver display and I didn't need the Super Charger network.

Love the Volvo but still cannot see where two tonnes comes from that's basically Bently levels of weight!
The weight is too much when compared to the TM3 - something like 1800kg vs 2100kg :eek: Probably down to it being built properly :p
It's all in the floor so you rarely notice it when driving around, but it obviously has an impact on the battery range.

Last edited:
Soldato
What, never, on anything? :p

I think they mostly died out by the mid 90's, save for Volvo who kept fitting them well into the 2000's.

They are still on the options list for some cars in some countries though! Probably the snowy ones.
Nope only seen headlight washers

Surprised they're not more common , important having clean headlights!

Might be useful for those idiots with cars that look like they've been for a joyride in the mud, then didn't bother cleaning it

Soldato
Headlight wipers stopped being fitted when cars moved away from using a glass lens to direct the beam and went to projector / reflector type lights with a polycarbonate cover. The last thing you want to do is use a wiper to drag grit across the polycarb as it will scratch.

Back
Top Bottom