Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Id fancy my chance with cloth than leather when it comes to paws and claws!

Leather is easier to wipe off mud, saliva and removal of hair. In terms of claws and tearing they are probably both as susceptible.

We fold the seats down and lay and old quilt across the boot and rear bench, if taking all out but they still manage (somehow) to get everything dirty!

Man of Honour
Err, a 6 series has a fully enclosed boot does it not?

I sincerely hope your parents arent shutting their dogs in there! :eek:

Or did you just mean they use a seat cover? :p

It's a G32 6 Series Gran Tourismo. It has a huge hatchback and more load space than a 5 Series Touring. It's quite the dog wagon :D

Soldato
So whats the issue? The dogs go in the back?

My parents have a dog and a 6 Series. The boot is absolutely full of dog hair etc and the seats etc are still immaculate..

Quite. My dog doesn't go anywhere near the passenger compartment and it's not even a "premium" car :p

I do have a boot liner though. Keeps her hair and mud off the back of the seats and the boot floor, and also has a fold-out flap to stop claws from damaging the bumper as she jumps in and out. I then just chuck it in the wash every so often to stop it from getting too minging.

Admittedly she's only a small labrador. 3 GSDs and a spaniel sounds like a handful :D

Caporegime
I think a lot of people put the dog on the back seat in case they get rear ended and the beloved family pet gets turned into Tesco burgers.

Thats my grandparents reasoning anyway, they've always had dogs and always had a dog cover for the back seat.

Soldato
First drive in an EV in the snow yesterday - dual motors keeping me going :)

50874028558_2fa5621b5d_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom