Show Us Your Motors!

I'm 26 :(

Tim just to make you feel a bit better/worse, my mate had a Glanza turbo running 300bhp and really didn't want to sell it.

He did eventually and a week later the new owner wrote it off.

He did all the upgrades himself aswell. He was absolutley gutted :p

Last edited:
Aye in time, I quite like the Contours...

111381m.jpg

e36-bmw-m3-006.jpg

Contours look great, hard to find a good set though, I went with the normal m3 ones in the end.

Really quick snap of my new A3 S-Line Black Edition in Ibis White with a few toys... Sorry about image quality, first photo ive got aand was a quicky from my iphone.

2010 "59" A3 S-Line Black Edition, Ibis White, Xenon Plus (LED), BOSE Soundsystem, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel, Bluetooth, Heated Leather, Light & Rain Sensor Pack, Interior Ambient Light Pack, Folding/Dimming Side Mirrors, Tinted Privacy Glass, Gunmetal Grey 18' S-Line Wheels and Tyre Pressure Monitor

IMG_0624.jpg

Nick

LMAO, funny thing is the TDI's were nice! I test drove the TDi 140 and 170 and they were both gutsy motors... but i found the 1.8 petrol the best comprimise between enjoyment and cost saving. Dont regret it choosing the 1.8 over the 2.0 in the slightest!

As above :p

I'm trying to figure out if you've just threw thousands down the drain for another A3 :)

Not really, the old one was too big and basic as it was bought in a hurry (second hand)...The engine was the best bit

I intially went in with the intention of just upgrading to a spec and size i wanted with the same engine but in the end went for the 1.8TFSI... whats the issue?

Its a much nicer car which suits me and my image (25 year Male) better than a basic family runner that the sportback was...

Not really, the old one was too big and basic as it was bought in a hurry (second hand)...The engine was the best bit

I intially went in with the intention of just upgrading to a spec and size i wanted with the same engine but in the end went for the 1.8TFSI... whats the issue?

Its a much nicer car which suits me and my image (25 year Male) better than a basic family runner that the sportback was...

Personally i'd drop about £10k max on a car like yours.

For that amount of cash though you could have had some serious fun. Z4 3.0, 350Z, M3 etc and still have some money left over for insurance, tax and fuel.

Really quick snap of my new A3 S-Line Black Edition in Ibis White with a few toys... Sorry about image quality, first photo ive got aand was a quicky from my iphone.

2010 "59" A3 S-Line Black Edition, Ibis White, Xenon Plus (LED), BOSE Soundsystem, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel, Bluetooth, Heated Leather, Light & Rain Sensor Pack, Interior Ambient Light Pack, Folding/Dimming Side Mirrors, Tinted Privacy Glass, Gunmetal Grey 18' S-Line Wheels and Tyre Pressure Monitor

Nick

Jeleous of the steering wheel they look great :D
How much was the RNS-e option out of interest (i'm sure you looked at it :D)

Jeleous of the steering wheel they look great :D
How much was the RNS-e option out of interest (i'm sure you looked at it :D)
Yeah the flat bottom streering wheel is a really nice touch!

Quite expenisve if I remember correctly... about £1600 which when you cncider you can retrofit it for about £6-700 so i left it off.

Slogan said:
Really nice, Xerohour. Those wheels look enormous

Thanks! The picture doesnt do them justice to be honest!

[TW said:
Fox]Sounds like you've just dropped a fortune on downgrading

Again oppinion, mine is that ive purchased a very well specced car that suits me perfectly... Whats problem with that? and how exactly is it a down grade? In fact dont grace me with a answer as from the looks of most of your recent posts (particularly ones in the car section, that dont involve someone owning a BMW 5 series) your about as positive/friendly as a cold grave. Thanks for your comment your oppinion is noted repected and forgotton.

and how exactly is it a down grade?

Well you used to have an Audi A3 2.0TFSI, which was a performance variant of the A3.

Now you have an Audi A3 1.8TFSI, which is a budget variant of the A3 designed to appeal to company car users who want the show but can't afford the go.

:confused:

You must have spent quite a lot of money changing your 8P Audi A3 for another 8P Audi A3 with an inferior powerplant?

(particularly ones in the car section, that dont involve someone owning a BMW 5 series)

You'll fit in well here. Already on the daft 'if it isnt a 5 Series he thinks its rubbish' bandwagon.

Congratulations for being unable to accept anyone not praising you on your choice of car.

Last edited:
[TW]Fox;15879503 said:
Congratulations for being unable to accept anyone not praising you on your choice of car.

How is a turbo charged petrol engine a company car variant when that are perfectly good diesel models that are the obvious choice for a tax conscious companies... im sorry but your just wrong!

The 5 series thing is obviously something your quite sensative about i only had to look through your recent posts to see a trend... go figure.

You know actually i dont mind not getting praise and i respect peoples oppinions as i would like mine (i couldnt think of anything worse that getting brown nosed by YOU in particular), i just dont appreciate unfounded comments that are clearly provocation (which incidently a large propotion of your posts tend to be) I suggest a good look in the mirror,and perhaps a day or two away from the computer screen.

Perhaps we could continue this conversation as a OCUK meet when keyboard antics dont play a part. I wont be replying to this any further as quite frankly ive got better things to do with my time.

Back
Top Bottom