Show Us Your Motors!

teggy.jpg

recently acquired. '96 spec with Ray TE37s w/ RS2s. Mugen 4-1, Spoon Street BB, Exedy lt'd flywheel/clutch, Skunk2 SS + various others. Poly'd ARBs & Dixcel N1 discs & Z pads (awesome).

cleanest example i could find in my 12-18 month search, really is like new.

road connection is just insane, never have i felt anything come close to this. it really is a car based purely on the driving experience. so neutral through the corners, steering feedback is second to none, the gearbox is just :eek: so sleek and tight, then you have the power/noise to back...

meh, 'tis a shame cars like this just arn't made anymore :(

Very nice, but who vandalized those Rays wheels by painting them green :/ Get them white again, with a new set of decals.

:D i was skeptical at first too, i kind of like them now :o

i'm tempted to get 98 spec ROTA styles (4 stud) in the future, but for the time being they're staying.

Last edited:
Honda Scene 'fads' do my bloody nut in sometimes, that would look stunning with some decent coloured wheels. Surprised some twonk didn't put a sodding roof rack on it :p

attachment-1.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii95/remoco/Teg/teggy.jpg?t=1264270225[IMG]

recently acquired. '96 spec with Ray TE37s w/ RS2s. Mugen 4-1, Spoon Street BB, Exedy lt'd flywheel/clutch, Skunk2 SS + various others. Poly'd ARBs & Dixcel N1 discs & Z pads (awesome).

road connection is just insane, never have i felt anything come close to this. it really is a car based purely on the driving experience. so neutral through the corners, steering feedback is second to none, the gearbox is just :eek: so sleek and tight, then you have the power/noise to back...

meh, 'tis a shame cars like this just arn't made anymore :([/QUOTE]
Awesome looking car dude, I love these. What's up with the green (?) wheels though :p ?

[quote="Janesy B, post: 15805010"]Honda Scene 'fads' do my bloody nut in sometimes, that would look stunning with some decent coloured wheels. Surprised some twonk didn't put a sodding roof rack on it :p

[IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n80/janes1536/attachment-1.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

It looks stunning as it is now, the white wheels suit the car fine. The roof rack doesn't look bad either :p.

Last edited:

Oh yes. :D:cool:

I saw this advertised on a few places, I liked the green wheels too. Lovely car mate enjoy :)

Love the DC2, I quite like the wheels but a bit done to death at the moment. Hope you enjoy it!

Cleaned our £2.5k fleet yesterday. MX5 really needs a blow over and both need a wheel refurb at some point.

clean1.jpg

clean2.jpg

saab1.jpg

saab2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom