Show Us Your Motors!

Some slightly weird purpley black colour called "almandin schwartz", which switches in the light. I quite like it, its quite rare :) Its not the LWB version thankfully, i would warn anybody off buying one of those if simply for the fact that mine is already an issue in tight carparks.

Exciting Fiesta is exciting (or not).

fez.jpg

I said limo in jest, it just looks so comfy :)

Pretty much the best mainstream car in the world in that regard, very very few cars are better. With them being so cheap i truly believe that every single person should have an S-Class on their driveway :p

The confusion re the limo comment comes from the fact that there is a limousine version, which mine isnt. It adds an extra foot of rear legroom and also means that you will not be able to park it anywhere.

Nice car. Explosion imminent though? :D Thought jap performance cars don't like 100k+ never mind 150k!

Though not a fan of the wheels. Are they standard?

lol, the rb20's are like granite, cam lobes and bores are still nice and shiny with minimal wear. wound the boost up to 2 bar for my last run on the strip that day, held together like a trooper :)

the wheels on the bottom pic are the standard gtr rims, forged and extremely lightweight so theyre used for the tracks, the others are split rims for the road, they need a refurb tho, need the snow to **** off before i start em :)

[TW]Fox;15942594 said:
I really, really need the wood trim.

interior1.jpg

Good comparison with Moeks - the wood is much better.

have you considered getting the trim done carbon fibre ?

It looks really good on the newer BMWs. You could even get real carbon fibre for a couple of hundread £ if you want.

Have to love your blunt honesty :)

I'll make no secret about the fact that as a whole they are fairly unreliable, have issues in terms of rot, and a lot of the parts are shockingly expensive.

Lovely cars, one of the best ever cars infact, but its not a car i could recommend without commenting on the rather severe downsides. You dont get anything for nothing with cars, you dont really have to pay much to buy them, but you will pay to keep it going :)

have you considered getting the trim done carbon fibre ?

It looks really good on the newer BMWs. You could even get real carbon fibre for a couple of hundread £ if you want.
Carbon Fibre trim was only available on the 3 Series iirc.
So it'd have to be some after-market stuff for the E39.

Carbon fibre trim would look pretty tacky I think :)

I need to find somebody with an E39 with a mint condition dark Vavona interior trim set who fancies a swap. The advantage is that the alu trim is worth £200-£300 and the wood is worthless..

Doesn't look too hard (famous last words!) it looks like it would all clip off with sufficient persuasion. I woudln't midn betting there is some glue involved in keeping it all in place though too, I really don't know though.

Doesn't look too hard (famous last words!) it looks like it would all clip off with sufficient persuasion. I woudln't midn betting there is some glue involved in keeping it all in place though too, I really don't know though.

I snapped a clip off the piece of aluminium black cube trim that run's above the radio in my e46. That mistake is costing me £60 :(

Oh and i accidently snapped a clip off of one of the speaker covers at the back - £14 :(

Back
Top Bottom