Show Us Your Motors!

The GTS-T has only a single turbo rather than two and I believe the engine was a 2.0 litre not a 2.6. (I'm no expert on Japanese cars, but I believe this to be true).

this.

also it's a weird setup on the GTR - It's RWD almost all the time until you really boot it, then it sends power to the front wheels as well.

Theres a "torque transfer" gauge that shows how much torque is being sent forwards. You can make it permanently RWD by fulling a fuse.

I'd hit with the lowering stick first though. ;)

quick n dirty chop confirms you are right.
lowdelsol.jpg

owner, get it done.

this.

also it's a weird setup on the GTR - It's RWD almost all the time until you really boot it, then it sends power to the front wheels as well.

Theres a "torque transfer" gauge that shows how much torque is being sent forwards. You can make it permanently RWD by fulling a fuse.

does yours have a torque split controller fitted?? if not its the best mod iv done to the car, for 1 it stops the 4wd from turning off the harder into a corner you push and you can adjust the amount of understeer/oversteer to suit the track. some also have a switch to go from 2wd to 4wd ;)

Those MV2s really don't suit your SE, get some Style 32s..

As for the other Nick, nice fake M3 mirrors on both 318s!
Glad you didn't de-tango it, the orange lenses suit it.

Back
Top Bottom