Show Us Your Motors!

[TW]Fox;16013806 said:
The 'Street Pack'? Where do they get these names! What engine is it?

It means it comes with a bad attitude and a load of tacky bling ...and probably several illegitimate children in the boot. Innit.

All Alfa arguments aside, nobody can argue that the GTA interior looks anything but fantastic.

Sorry (but not surprised) to hear it's broken already though ;).

I almost replied until I saw the winkey smiley. :)

Doing some incredibly stupid things with it at the moment, such as moving it all of 150m closer to our house this morning, ostensibly so that the wife has an easier time loading up the kids.

All Alfa arguments aside, nobody can argue that the GTA interior looks anything but fantastic.

I think the seats looks pretty good, but the rest of it ...not really, I really do not think it looks fantastic at all, it looks alright, very plastic though and too curvey.

I think the seats looks pretty good, but the rest of it ...not really, I really do not think it looks fantastic at all, it looks alright, very plastic though and too curvey.

Style over substance I'll admit but all those curves and creases make it look very inviting. I'm quite a recent convert to Alfa Romeo interiors. They don't look like much in pictures but in the flesh they're a world apart from equivalent cars. Don't forget it's a Mondeo class car, not something designed to go head to head with the Germans.

It is more style over substance i'll happily admit, however, the whole dashboard is a nice "soft plastic" finish, as are the doors (top), with leather. No 5-series thats for sure, but it's a completely different ethos to be fair. No rattles either.

The seats are great, grip in all the right places, couple of people have said they are quite hard though. Matter of personal confort I guess. Need a right good clean at the moment, as does the rest of the interior.

tbh the last 2 cars I owned didnt exactly have outstanding dashboards. (CTR - well built but essentially a slab, & Leon FR/old A3 - well designed but nothing to talk about - functional is how i'd describe it)

Well at least they have the most important things right then, good seats and no damn rattles (for now :p), once that's right ...the rest of it wont seem anywhere near so annoying as it otherwise might.

I must say the foot-rest looks very large, but then the rest of the peddles look too bunched up to the right to me, the break and accelerator look 'very' close in that picture.

Footrest is rather large aye. Brake/Accel arent that close as that pic seems to imply*. Size 10 feet, no worries in terms of rubbing pedals accidentally.

*Hmm my interest is peaked now, it does look much closer than I think it is. Strange.

Too many harbingers of doom here. :D

GTA ownership should come with a monthly health checkup, the stories fill you with paranoia, can't be good for the ol ticker :)

Back
Top Bottom