Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
It is completely stock bar a bumper protector around the exhaust area.

Yes very expensive, but they are getting rarer and rarer, with the prices in Japan only increasing if I didn't get one of the last ones now, they would be waaaaay out of the price range by the time the US market opens up.

51684805810_178966297a_c.jpg

51683120782_697c864f67_c.jpg

51683121222_aee7f46dd8_c.jpg

These photos just indicate the kind of condition it is in. The biggest issue I found was a bit of wear on the drivers seat bolster.

Is that one of the final 1500 made with 276bhp and other upgrades then?

Associate

Yes very expensive, but they are getting rarer and rarer, with the prices in Japan only increasing if I didn't get one of the last ones now, they would be waaaaay out of the price range by the time the US market opens up.

These photos just indicate the kind of condition it is in. The biggest issue I found was a bit of wear on the drivers seat bolster.

Love that, especially in yellow :D

So gutted they've skyrocketed quite so much tbh... Long gone are the days of my 2x R32 GTR's and FD RX7 each c. £5k :D

Associate
Is that one of the final 1500 made with 276bhp and other upgrades then?

It is one of 500 made to celebrate Mazda's victories at Bathurst. She has height adjustable dampers, carbon interior bits and only 270 in yellow. But yes apart from the Spirit R she is one of the last ones. So a series 8 version 6 car.

Associate
Love that, especially in yellow :D

So gutted they've skyrocketed quite so much tbh... Long gone are the days of my 2x R32 GTR's and FD RX7 each c. £5k :D

Thanks man, my friend linked me the advert and said you have to buy it. I thought i'll go give it a look, as soon as I walked through the door I knew I had to buy her.

But prices are going mad, this one is eligable for the US in about 5 years. So the prices will probably only go higher.

Associate
Thanks man, my friend linked me the advert and said you have to buy it. I thought i'll go give it a look, as soon as I walked through the door I knew I had to buy her.

But prices are going mad, this one is eligable for the US in about 5 years. So the prices will probably only go higher.

Late cars in special colours will certainly do well I'd say. Just checked it out on HJA's website it looks amazing, super jealous :D

Wasn't sure if the US would impact the RX7's much but they only got it for 92-95 or so iirc, when the ECUs went 16bit think emissions stopped them going to the US so you might be right there to be fair.

Still kick myself for turning down a R34 GTR at £20k and then again at £35k :( Heard of car storage places in Canada near the border already filling up with US owned cars waiting to be eligible to go in.

Associate
HJA's showroom is insane. They are holding some R34's for US customers until they can be imported.

One of my good friends bought an R34 V Spec or was it a Nur, I am not too sure on Skyline specs! But he bought it for £30k and sold it for £120k, sheer madness.

Soldato

Incredible. Love it!

Soldato
Why has the car been repainted? Hopefully you didnt spend crazy money on an accident car.
It's clearly overspray from the factory. It'd be an odd accident repair that would result in even overspray on both sides in the same place. Probably more visible as it isn't undersealed/coated?

Soldato

:o

Looks like we finally have someone who can challenge @Silent_Scone for the hotly contested "Most Pristine Underbody" award.

Associate
Why has the car been repainted? Hopefully you didnt spend crazy money on an accident car.

Never fear there was no record of crash damage from Japan, there hasn't been in the UK either. As has been said it is factory overspray!

:o

Looks like we finally have someone who can challenge @Silent_Scone for the hotly contested "Most Pristine Underbody" award.

I'd love to say i'll keep it this clean. But I would probably be lying!

Man of Honour
I think you need to be crazy to spend that sort of money on a car like that. But I'm glad people do, because it's great that in the future we'll still have really lovely standard examples of cars from our history around. So on behalf of car enthusiasts everywhere - thanks for doing it so we don't have to :D

Soldato
I think you need to be crazy to spend that sort of money on a car like that. But I'm glad people do, because it's great that in the future we'll still have really lovely standard examples of cars from our history around. So on behalf of car enthusiasts everywhere - thanks for doing it so we don't have to :D
one of those things you buy with your heart rather than your brain.

then again 45k these days buys an OK electric car and that'll depreciate by crazy amount in 3years. This will go up or at the very least hold it's value.

Associate

Haha you are welcome. Yes I am crazy, but I am super excited! It will be worth it I am sure.

Back
Top Bottom