Show Us Your Motors!

Robbie, did you just respond to one of your own posts? :confused:

que.jpg

No, but I do wonder why peterattheboro is so upset about me simply leaving a reg year in my car pic. Honestly, like a bunch of old women :D. Whatever you believe to be obvious, is not always necessarily the case, as you have aptly demonstrated on countless occasions.

Why would I be upset? It's laughable. And it proves how obsessed you are. FYI your plate is out of date so i'd go straight down to the VW stealers and order a 10 plate before your neighbours think you are a scruffy **** :p :D

[TW]Fox;16173871 said:
I did when I first got the Mondeo because as a 19 year old I was excessively chuffed about having a car that was only 4 years old ;)

You've ignored the fact that I still revealed the date indicator part of the plate when I used to post pics of my 03 Fiesta. Was I really proud of that also?

Robbie, did you just respond to one of your own posts? :confused:

No.

Why would I be upset? It's laughable.

I don't know, and I don't care!

Except for the crucial area: I don't want one.

But Peter obviously wants a 1.4 Golf.

You've ignored the fact that I still revealed the date indicator part of the plate when I used to post pics of my 03 Fiesta. Was I really proud of that also?

No, this is what you want people to believe, what you actually believe is:

peterattheboro on OcUK doesn't get upset about the fact that he could only afford a second hand Mondeo? ;)

Nice cars in this thread. Im not going to show off my partners 1.4 Polo that i have to drive. Maybe one day i will get something nice and put it here. As for the bitching....jjeeeeeeezzzzzz. :rolleyes:

Just got car back from bodyshop, 2 rust free archs and the wheels painted silver from black. Im over the moon! Just need to put the standard headlights i have in, find a rear difuser, m3mesh/sport slats and maybe a lip!

18032010009.jpg

18032010008.jpg

18032010007.jpg

Back
Top Bottom