Show Us Your Motors!

It's a road that's never used, down by Crewe, Some people from here may recognise it, you can sit there for a whole hour sometimes and not see a single car.

But there will be a car on there at come point and at that speed you'll never see it coming.

Reckless, stupid and people doing that on public roads should have their licenses taken away.

Couldnt care less about the biker that gets squished doing that - it's his own risk, it's the "cager" that's done nothing wrong but has been scarred for life becuase of the bikers irresponsibility that I feel sorry for.

Tracks exist for a reason

At 180mph, i think you're getting close to it...

All it takes is an animal to run out, something to be in the road, a pot hole, something pulling out and it's game over. Plus you'll leave behind a lot of mess for some poor sod to come a clear up.

You'd still see a car coming though! Albeit briefly before it rearranged your internals.

How do you know? Doesn't your car top out at something like 110? :D

;) I didn't know that a person's current commuter determined the fastest they'd ever travelled on a road!? Top speed of my car is 136mph. Anyway how do we keep getting onto my car as a topic of discussion?! Somehow it'll end up being my fault that the topic was raised again :p.

a person's current commuter

I see, you've downgraded it to a 'current commuter' now eh, what next, it'll be a 'daily smoker' or something in a desperate attempt to convince your peers that its nothing to you ;)

A car is a car. Terms like 'commuter' are ridiculous. It's a car, you use it to go to work. You and everyone else in the country.

It reminds me of people with K reg Corsas. 'Yea yea its not my car its just my daily'. Usually used when they feel inadaquete about it in some way.

[TW]Fox;16188648 said:
I am saving up my pennies, hopefully I can cure them by getting a 60 plate. Then I can look down on everyone with a 58 plate, but shrug people off who point out I've only managed a 1.25 Fiesta by saying 'Its just my daily!"!£!£23423839' :D

Sore point for me :(

My new company car is 4 days of a 59 plate. I feel so cheap lol..

At 180mph, i think you're getting close to it...

All it takes is an animal to run out, something to be in the road, a pot hole, something pulling out and it's game over. Plus you'll leave behind a lot of mess for some poor sod to come a clear up.

LOL

You don't have a clue about that road so what are you talking about? it's nearly a mile and a half long, perfectly straight. with no junctions.

If I stand in the middle of the road, looking one way I can see.
IMG_0428.jpg

and looking the other way is.

IMG_0363.jpg

[TW]Fox;16188648 said:
I am saving up my pennies, hopefully I can cure them by getting a 60 plate. Then I can look down on everyone with a 58 plate, but shrug people off who point out I've only managed a 1.25 Fiesta by saying 'Its just my daily!"!£!£23423839' :D

Alternatively, I could buy a clapped out old Bimmer that requires endless work doing to it, just so I can fool myself into believeing I'm King of the Road even though I still live with my parents ;).

LOL

You don't have a clue about that road so what are you talking about? it's nearly a mile and a half long, perfectly straight. with no junctions.

If I stand in the middle of the road, looking one way I can see.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/lllN30lll/IMG_0428.jpg[IMG]

and looking the other way is.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/lllN30lll/IMG_0363.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Well that's good to know that when you do come off, you are only going to **** yourself up :)

Back
Top Bottom