Show Us Your Motors!

LOL

You don't have a clue about that road so what are you talking about? it's nearly a mile and a half long, perfectly straight. with no junctions.

If I stand in the middle of the road, looking one way I can see.

Sorry, you're right. I'm sure the animals, obstacles in the road and pot holes steer well clear of that road due to how straight it is.

MY CAR HAS A PREFIX PLATE, IT SHOULD BE IN AN MUSEUM OR SOMETHING LOL.

:D Why did i find that so funny?

Wow, this thread has gone off the rails a bit!

My numberplate says DUP like my internets name and the first 3 letters of my surname, of course I'm gonna show it off. All I need to do now is get on the political party and it cannot be questioned further as to what it means.

Anyway, people who are concenred about the year on the plate and as clueless as the people who buy a brand new tax exempt washing machine to replace a perfectly decent 3 year old car with slightly worse economy.

:D Why did i find that so funny?

Because it's hard not to laugh at Jane?

His name is not Jane :O

It is to me.

Dup said:
Anyway, people who are concenred about the year on the plate and as clueless as the people who buy a brand new tax exempt washing machine to replace a perfectly decent 3 year old car with slightly worse economy.

I don't know what makes everyone think I'm so concerned with registration age. Just cause I bought a new car? It's just another throwaway Foxism that has somehow passed as gospel, like so much in this section it seems :(.

The worst people are people in a situation like mine.

"Yeah its a 57, but its 2008!"

I've never been that concerned with a cars age, like I've never understood people that will leave their cars sat at a dealers for months to get the latest plate when it comes out in March.

I've never been that concerned with a cars age, like I've never understood people that will leave their cars sat at a dealers for months to get the latest plate when it comes out in March.

Neither did the previous owner of mine when he collected it from the dealer literally days before it would have become a 2002... :p

So my car is back from the garage, all new dampers/top mounts and Eibach lowering springs fitted - also had bushes replaced (mixture of powerflex/std/frp)

It looks less 4x4 now !!!

web.jpg

I'll have you know it's factory fitted BMW privacy glass, not aftermarket film tints ;)

The camera really picks them up, everyone always points them out in photos but people never mention them IRL.

Back
Top Bottom