Show Us Your Motors!

IMG_4042.jpg

IMG_4043.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_4045.jpg

Have had these brakes fitted for a little while, but broke out the turd polish at the weekend.

Mines the white one, the red wheel nuts will be going!

E72021.jpg

E72002.jpg

Cheers guys!!

I was quite specific about my colour choice. Wanted something fairly subtle on the outside (Black or Grey) so not to draw too much attention to it, but something crazy on the inside :D

Nick, your M3 is amazing :D Loving the colour combo.

Really ought to get some new pics of mine since I've had work done it and spent time cleaning it for the meet. Maybe if it doesn't rain tommorrow :p

[TW]Fox;16226253 said:
Nick, your M3 is amazing :D Loving the colour combo.

Really ought to get some new pics of mine since I've had work done it and spent time cleaning it for the meet. Maybe if it doesn't rain tommorrow :p

Get the idrive screen installed yet?

Lovely M3 Nick. Had the pleasure of getting a ride in an E46 M3 recently... what a machine!

Also, nice 220 there Berger. White 220 GSi + Superlegs + Brembos = win. Now you just need the power to give those brakes the chance to work a bit harder ;)

Also KU31s? Any good?

Last edited:
A stock supra is so much nicer, not a fan of the front bumper. They do need a nice set of wheels though, dunno waht Toyota were thinking when they put the stock wheels on one.

I want an RX-7. It was noted at work I'd be calling into work one day upside down in a field somewhere. They know me all too well :D

M3 is a great colour combo and looks in good condition. Not my cup of tea though, but I do like the E46 shape.

Back
Top Bottom