Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Got offered this and couldn't say no, think it'll end up as my daily for the next year or two at least. It's a 2013 but 1 owner with 58k miles, feels like a brand new car to me although that may just be because I'm used to driving very old ones. :D

IMG-9420.jpg

IMG-9428.jpg

Soldato
Got offered this and couldn't say no, think it'll end up as my daily for the next year or two at least. It's a 2013 but 1 owner with 58k miles, feels like a brand new car to me although that may just be because I'm used to driving very old ones. :D
My mates just one of of these a black 2004 I think it is V8 in MINT condition... couldn't believe it he got it for £2,500 with every single service stamp etc and 1 owner from new... I said, if he gets shut send it to me! I took for a spin drove very nicely indeed felt modern to drive very comfy etc. No knocks or bangs etc... very nice cars!!! Only problem is, their engines....

Last edited:
Soldato
My mates just one of of these a black 2004 I think it is V8 in MINT condition... couldn't believe it he got it for £2,500 with every single service stamp etc and 1 owner from new... I said, if he gets shut send it to me! I took for a spin drove very nicely indeed felt modern to drive very comfy etc. No knocks or bangs etc... very nice cars!!! Only problem is, their engines....

That's a steal at 2500. This one has the 3.6 VW engine which seems pretty reliable and if it does go bang it's a really common engine here so shouldn't be too complex to get sorted.

Soldato
I dont know why but I have always wanted a Kei truck. Had a little Alto Works some time back and it was great fun.

Took a while to find what I wanted. Its Turbo, 4wd and manual. Its a bit rough but I dont mind doing some work. Plan is to up the boost and start chopping busses.

The turbo is pretty damn rare, maybe 1 in 200 or more

Last edited:
Soldato
I think it was you that posted a while back about a using a gopro mount for the front plate?

Are you still using it? Has it held up OK?

it was me, yea used that for a long time but now I've gone for my own design inspired by those go-pro mounts.

I've done some cad design and 3d printed some mounts that work in very similar way but use strong magnets and slot together to hold the plate in place.

they're a bit easier to line up than go-pro mounts but still as strong.

Associate
it was me, yea used that for a long time but now I've gone for my own design inspired by those go-pro mounts.

I've done some cad design and 3d printed some mounts that work in very similar way but use strong magnets and slot together to hold the plate in place.

they're a bit easier to line up than go-pro mounts but still as strong.
Thanks, that's good to hear. I'm planning on something similar for the FD.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
1Zbxodq.jpeg

Owned this for 5 years now. Perfect 'daily' while just at the limit of power for FWD without a mechanical LSD. No idea what to get next but it has to be RWD.

Currently staring at S2000s on Autotrader thanks to grudas.
Can I have your wheels if you sell it? :D

I do love the Protrack's, more than tempted to get some myself.

Back
Top Bottom