strut1.jpg

strut2.jpg

strut3.jpg

strut4.jpg

[TW]Fox;16705001 said:
Fett I am in love with your SL :eek:

Cheers...She's fresh, fresh...exciting

strut5.jpg

I think if you had your sensible cap on, you'd nick the Audi and never look back. Seriously, I think you would like it a lot. Recently polished it and it's nigh on mint and I'm really careful how I use that word. The SL is the same bar a stonechip on the lower valance...it's like new glassy paint but I can't seem to get a decent picture of just how smooth and shiney it is.

I don't own such vehicles, merely taking care of them for you, part of my or rather our Heirloom collection.

I heard you like reflections in your relections so I added some reflections...

strut6.jpg

I cannot believe you've defiled those lovely cars with those tacky flags :(.

Another reflection shot, one for posterity as knuckles are off the floor:

strut7.jpg

Last edited:
Your car collection is just stunning. I'm not the worlds biggest Jap car fan but the other two are just amazing, I absolutely love your attention to detail and how utterly mint you've managed to keep them.

This word is often used in the wrong context on this forum but I can safely say I am very, very jealous of your car collection. Everything I like about cars, in two cars :D

Very nice indeed. I'm intrigued by your hinge fetish :)

Its amazing. Completely and utterly clean cars like that are so cool. I can't get my hinges quite that clean, I thought they were pretty immaculate for an 8 year old car but Fetts SL can't be much newer and he's completely owned me.

[TW]Fox;16705968 said:
Its amazing. Completely and utterly clean cars like that are so cool. I can't get my hinges quite that clean, I thought they were pretty immaculate for an 8 year old car but Fetts SL can't be much newer and he's completely owned me.

It's odd but I like it....

The lifters and hinges were for MrLOL, the Phaeton owner and a few others. Bonnet strut quality is something everybody needs to check and consider whilst purchasing.

Door shuts/hinges pics, interior and my hoover-striped upper boot tomorrow if you fellers are lucky.

Excited.

Fett, you're a funny man. It's a shame it's lost on some people :D
and that reflection picture is begging for a Yo Dawg...

The lifters and hinges were for MrLOL, the Phaeton owner and a few others. Bonnet strut quality is something everybody needs to check and consider whilst purchasing.

Do you have fully carpeted doorbins throughout?

Did you miss this when you had a 330d? It's my primary concern in moving to a 335i. I think I'd miss the pleasant 'thunk' as I place my 'LEADING BRAND SMARTPHONE DEVICE' into the door bin, it always feels so cheap when I've got a loan car and it goes CLANK onto the raw plastic.

Phwoargh, Hoover striping. That's proper l33t. Please tell me you have a ride on mower...

I suspect like most people these days with a half decent garden he simply has a guy who comes round once a week or two and does it. They are not even that expensive really - 50 quid a time?

[TW]Fox;16706204 said:
Do you have fully carpeted doorbins throughout?

Did you miss this when you had a 330d? It's my primary concern in moving to a 335i. I think I'd miss the pleasant 'thunk' as I place my 'LEADING BRAND SMARTPHONE DEVICE' into the door bin, it always feels so cheap when I've got a loan car and it goes CLANK onto the raw plastic.

Fully carpeted in the Audi and Merc, the merc carpeting is thick so I use that for small immigrants and storage for my Jaeger-LeCoultre Gyroturbillon when I exit from the car directly into water.

The GT-R has mesh pockets attached to a carpeted door, handy for watching my possessions (like, say, an IPAD) move around a few inches now and again. But then, it is a supercar for the people.

Back
Top Bottom