Show Us Your Motors!

Just had time to give my Mini a wash, take some pics and then it started to rain. :o :(

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

Do you do a lot of Auto-testing Mike?

A mate of mine is a co-driver in local rallying events and recently entered into an auto-test. From what he was saying, it's much harder than you may think... especially for a first timer.

Is that a 5 door ST500 ? christ talk about rare!

Lovely motor, shame its a 5 door though :P

It is indeed a five door ST500 - I'm told that only 150 were made.

I prefer the five door Focus, and thats not just bias, this preference existed before I bought it and was part of the attraction to an ST when I first needed a five door (Probably one of the only cars I prefer in five door).

Do you do a lot of Auto-testing Mike?

A mate of mine is a co-driver in local rallying events and recently entered into an auto-test. From what he was saying, it's much harder than you may think... especially for a first timer.

I do it a fair bit, we run one event a month, but that is all there is over here other than grass-track. Its much harder than it looks, and no matter how good a driver you believe you are, very little of it applies in autotesting. The ST isn't really an ideal stead for such events, but I do it for a bit of fun rather than to be competitive.

We also have a kitted out Strada for such events currently sat in my garage, but it went terminal after its first run of the year today - no compression on two cylinders, but once I've done the headgasket, I look forward to getting out on the autotests in it again.

Strada;
4676717902_4e5fcbee94.jpg

4676711632_595f724ee6.jpg

4676717126_6e81486937.jpg

4676715464_ba6ebc62fa.jpg

4676713678_234b18b204.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom