Show Us Your Motors!

The lifters and hinges were for MrLOL, the Phaeton owner and a few others. Bonnet strut quality is something everybody needs to check and consider whilst purchasing.

Door shuts/hinges pics, interior and my hoover-striped upper boot tomorrow if you fellers are lucky.

Excited.

I'm feeling the hydraulic lifting love :cool:

My pride and joy. Got it a few weeks back, currently not on the road yet due to DVLA snailing around with my licence. Its an 04 Aprila Rx 50. i'm 16 at the moments, 17 in a few months, just after christmas, will move up to a ktm 125 ;)

Never bothered with the last car but figure I might aswell chuck some up of the new car.
Was dark and raining when picked up last night, so will just "steal" original seller pictures for moment.
Edit: I am aware that the central section of front is not attached. It's in the boot, just needs screwed back on... :D
Reasonable deal, paint needs work and it'll be in for belts/associated gubbins and fluid change next week.
Underseal also planned in next month or two.
Feels really nice to drive though, decent power and more than fast enough (for me).

Tmp00027.jpg

Tmp00009.jpg

Tmp00003.jpg

Last edited:
Auto. I wasn't too fussed what transmission I went for. The tiptronic malarky is good fun though.
Pre-facelift auto so only 260bhp, but it's fast enough for me. :)

Last auto I drove was an old E190... It's a bit of a difference.

Back
Top Bottom