Show Us Your Motors!

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Golfs ceased to be any good after MKII
Ours was one of the most unreliable cars we've ever had. I was only 5 at the time but remember it being at the dealer quite often.
I did find 10p in the back of one of the courtesy Golfs though :p

Our Peugeot 306, however, was almost faultless in 8 years of service.
How times have changed..

Soldato
It is the "sport" of the range. I actually came straight from the 1.3 which I owned for a year, Totally different cars. Yes it is fairly under powered tbh but on twisty roads it is loads of fun :) (I don't need to go any faster lol.. I have 6 points) Fair to say it won't set the world on fire but I enjoy it :)

Quite highly rated by motoring press for being a lowly Suzuki.

Robbie from other threads id already decided I wouldn't get on with you.. This just cements that.

Caporegime
It is the "sport" of the range. I actually came straight from the 1.3 which I owned for a year, Totally different cars. Yes it is fairly under powered tbh but on twisty roads it is loads of fun :) (I don't need to go any faster lol.. I have 6 points) Fair to say it won't set the world on fire but I enjoy it :)

I messed around in some of these last summer, good fun, good seats, nice feel to the steering weight/grip

Associate
Just washed and clayed my car (Tar is a nightmare on white)

The sunset last night made my Audi Ibis White glow...

DSC_2012.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
For BMW it is a bit more than just trim though (except the e9x 335/330(?) which get the Mtech suspension anyway).

Like on an E46 Sport you get Mtech suspension, wider rear tyres, anthracite headlining among the usual trim changes mentioned already.

Caporegime
:confused

read it like this and it makes more sense.

Audi Ibis white is a lovely colour
[BMW]
"Sport" its nothing but trim/equipment/spec level

For BMW it is a bit more than just trim though (except the e9x 335/330(?) which get the Mtech suspension anyway).

Like on an E46 Sport you get Mtech suspension, wider rear tyres, anthracite headlining among the usual trim changes mentioned already.

Soldato
Whats hard to understand its just a spec level on the BMW applied to a model, on the Suzuki Sport its the specific model that has the Sports trim, same applies to the Golf GT

Very straight forward I dont understand the confusion

Last edited:
Caporegime
read it like this and it makes more sense.

Whats hard to understand its just a spec level on the BMW applied to a model, on the Suzuki Sport its the specific model that has the Sports trim, same applies to the Golf GT

Very straight forward I dont understand the confusion

It just looked random following the Audi post. I didn't know who he was replying to.

I thought maybe this:

If BMW can call a 116bhp 116d M-SportLol

Soldato

and on the swift sport you get

wider tyres, better rubber, upgraded suspension, better brakes, more power and better (sports) seats. Then you get other "trim" changes. It is the sport of the range. It's not just a body kit with sport slapped on the rear. It's fully upgraded over the standard car and then you have the kit and bigger wheels etc.

Not sure what Robbie was trying to get at tbh. It doesn't need a 2.0 and close to 200bhp to be "sporty".

Back
Top Bottom