Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Nice Dale looks same as mine bar the colour! (mine is sonic shadow)

How much did you pay just out of interest and is it in as good nick as it looks?

I stole it at £1020 lol, and yet its in very good nick, not mint, but very good! it just needed a few bits doing such as top mounts, brake pads, a good clean, few other bits.... :)

ps those pics were from the for sale ad, i've not got any 'cleaned' pics yet

GT3

GT3

Soldato
haha, yeah it was a bargain, ill finish my work on it and ill show you the results.. I'm thinking its worth closer to 3k bearing in mind the condition/rarity of the colour....

Well I paid £3.5k this time last year for mine 99-S Rev 5 T-Bar with leather and 65k miles, full toyota history, cambelt done etc. I've put premium tyres on it, refreshed brakes with genuine parts etc. I'm thinking of selling it but not if it won't sell for £3k!

Caporegime
[TW]Fox;19202945 said:
How odd, I cant imagine how that could be but its a better car anyway.

The E350CGI has a combined mpg figure of almost 40mpg - it'd be interesting to see what sort of real world economy you get.

Motorway driving it gets about mid to late thirties, around town driving its late twenties at best, so 40 is a bit optimistic as usual.

It's crazy the kind of economy the premium marques manage to get out of those big,fast, petrol engines these days.

Last edited:
Soldato
Stripes have gone:

2011-05-25152358.jpg

2011-05-25152322.jpg

Some proper hard grafting! Getting the paint to look decent after having stripes on for 5 years.

Soldato
You live basically over road to me if you live round back of the old Volvo garage. Though don't think i have ever had the fog lights on in day unless it was hammering it down?

A lad around the corner has a red ST as well, so could have been him maybe?

What car do you have?

GT3

GT3

Soldato
You live basically over road to me if you live round back of the old Volvo garage. Though don't think i have ever had the fog lights on in day unless it was hammering it down?

A lad around the corner has a red ST as well, so could have been him maybe?

What car do you have?

No I don't live there at all, I live in Cutthorpe - I was just driving past. It was a nice sunny day about 6pm, I had the windows down and I noticed the private plate! And I saw you one day about 2 month back in Spital as well.

I've got a gold 51 plate Xsara VTS at the mo.

Soldato
Misread your post.

Ah fair duse then! Yeah im out and about all over place as my job involves driving everywhere. Will have to keep a eye out for your gold Xsara, seen as you don't see many of that colour about.

Associate
This is my new seat leon cupra r, I have had it for a few weeks now coming from a bmw e46 323CI. I am really enjoying the seat and it's a lot more fun around nsl roads round here!

071Large.jpg

067Large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom