Show Us Your Motors!

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Finally back on the road!

cNcEu.jpg

Will get some better pics when it stops being Northern up here. Well pleased with how it's turned out so far. Almost rinsed a tank of fuel going nowhere in particular today! Woo!

Soldato
Just realised I haven't shown off my beloved 'Suzy' yet :D

pFAqQ.jpg.png

Had her about 6 weeks now and I'm loving it, she's absolutely immaculate. One of the limited production Black editions they made.

Soldato
2011-05-232021.jpg

Started driving the clio again today, and realised how **** it is compared to the MX5, never really knew before :p

Soldato
Girlfiend is learning to drive in it, and my dad wants something he can use during the day before he goes to work. And also gives me something practical to use when i need it

Dup

Dup

Soldato
THE WHEELS, GIVE THEM TO ME!
NEVAAARR!

How are you finding the coilovers on it?
I love them. After I first fitted them I went for a blast and the car is just transformed. This is before I've even had any alignment. It has however settled on the front quite low and the tyre is hitting the arch on full lock under load. It also bottoms out the front lip when driving on country roads enthusiastically. When I've got it set up and had a good few drives I'll probably do a review on the Nutz site. It really dig in on roundabouts in the dry and I feel the benefit on the LSD too. Love it.

Is the Hello Kitty some kind of Dogging scene signature or something? :D
I'm a kitty, looking for cougars. Dogging is a bonus ;)

You must have hated not being able to drive that for a year, looks very tidy fella.

hf this summer.

9 months ban, didn't affect me that much until recently. Absolutely loving driving again though. Can't beat roof down driving!

Back
Top Bottom