Show Us Your Motors!

My Celica GTFour ST205... not had the car too long, but so far really enjoying it! Need to replace 1 Fig 8, but other than that it's all good :)

Mods wise it has:
Blitz NurSpec 2
Apexi intake
Dump valve of some description!

Only things that I might change would be the wheels. But don't know just yet. I wouldn't of bought them for the car, and had the intention of changing them, but they have grown on me and imo suit the car nicely :cool:

P1550023.jpg

P1550020.jpg

P1550018.jpg

P1550013.jpg

P1550009.jpg

Thanks folks! I agree on the wheels (partly)... I'm looking at getting some rota grids (volk te37) replicas in bronze. What you guys reckon? I'm pretty sold on these wheels!

corolla t-sport on a 53 plate one previous owner and only 31k on the clock! so i did pay a little more for the pleasure but its worth it to have one thats been looked after, im made up with it !

That old school Mazda 323 is awesome :cool:

Rota Grids look amazing. i would have some of those if they weren't £500 a wheel :p

I think you'll find Rota wheels are ~£500 for a SET. No way will they be £500 a wheel! Can get the real deal for less I'm sure!

Dup's got it right there :cool: I'd love the real deal, but they cost over £1500!

Grid Drift is the only way tbh.

Grid drift's do look awesome too... not sure (imo) if they'd suit the GT4 as much as the regular grids though.

Back
Top Bottom